Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Am I the only one thinking that the updated BoA gear can be purchased with the old version AND justice points? Like you tier piece trade ins to get your chest, you'd trade in your Dreadmist robe to get it, or if you don't have the robe you can buy it with JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that the updated BoA gear can be purchased with the old version AND justice points? Like you tier piece trade ins to get your chest, you'd trade in your Dreadmist robe to get it, or if you don't have the robe you can buy it with JP.
    If this was true they'd be listed like items were in Cata. Tier gear was listed as justice then tokens and then Forlorn Essences.

And lets be honest. Blizzard would never just go "oh here just trade us your old gear you've used for years for new ones".
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2013-01-05 at 05:20 PM.

I am loving green fire but irritated that because of DPS issues I have to roll Affliction whose one usable fire spell (and then only rarely) is already green (Rain of Fire doesn't count). Sad that until Destruction is made viable (according to my raid leaders) I will only be able to see the awesome fire in my everyday dailies/questing.

While I'm griping it also irritates me that I have to sacrifice my demon for dps reasons and stand there looking like some lame mage without my evil little buddy at my side (I farmed up the corefire imp to help some but he just stands there looking confused). Classes that use companions to my mind should be able to use those companions. I'm sick of hearing "hey 'lock where's our stam buff!?!"

Sorry I had to slit the little guys throat so we could beat the enrage timer... now grab your cookies and lets PULL!

Darksong, if your guild won't let you play what you want to play, you may need to find a new guild.
    This is just a game after all, and having fun should be the point.

Naaahhhhhh

Warlock Island? NEG!

This is another daily zone for us like the Molten Front.

That's it! I want a warrior island and a priest monastery.

A mage city! Ow wait, Dalaran...
    A DK stronghold! Ow wait, Acherus....
    A druid area! Ow wait, Moonglade.....
    A monk area! Ow wait, Peak of Serenity....
    A rogue area! Ow wait, Ravenholdt....
    A paladin city! Ow wait, Stormwind....
    A priest monastery! Ow wait, Stormwind Cathedral....
    Shaman area, Warrior city! Ow wait, nope, nothing...

Shamans have an area in Nagrand. I don't think horde priests can really easilly access Stormwind's Cathedral, but orcs really don't like priests do they?

10+ Year Old Account
    A mage city! Ow wait, Dalaran...
    Horde aren't allowed so no cookies for you.

A DK stronghold! Ow wait, Acherus....
    WTB updates.
    A druid area! Ow wait, Moonglade.....
    Updates or maybe their own area of the Emerald Dream.
    A monk area! Ow wait, Peak of Serenity....
    Ha ha...

A rogue area! Ow wait, Ravenholdt....
    Hardly used and I prefer a new place

A paladin city! Ow wait, Stormwind....
    It's not......you're not real clever.
    A priest monastery! Ow wait, Stormwind Cathedral....
    Not very clever
    Shaman area, Warrior city! Ow wait, nope, nothing...
    Are you trying to be snarky here? You're not very amusing here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not caring if it looks cool right now(Warlock Island), but with the focus they're putting on locks right now(green fire quest line, and now Warlock Island), my money is on a Legion/Demon-centric expansion. New zones would be on Argus or some other Demon inhabited world, with, wait for it.......... renegade demons as allies in the fight against the Legion. Hey if an Old God can go renegade why can't a demon?

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 11:25 AM ----------

In response to all the posts about how hard it is to get JP, if Blizz doesn't lower the JP cost for the new heirlooms, one way to get JP quick is to have a character twinked at 85(i.e. - stop gaining XP) and then just keep queuing up for random Cata dungeons/heroics. It might be possible with WOTLK as well(level 80 twink), but I'm not sure if those instances still grant JP to level-appropriate characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get like 100-200 jp from a dungeon now.. they really need to double jp gains and give jps from scenarios as well.

Eh i like the warlock island, but I feel that some of the new textures and models may be previews for the next expansion.

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So warlocks get a reused Ragefire Chasm (May be miss spelled, ally player here..)? Looks like the rest will be cool though

About the new heirlooms, no way I will be able to afford it, running dungeons are so boring... (But remember, you can just send them over to an alt you've leveled up and ran a few HCs to gear up, bet you got some JP laying around there you can spend)
    Rogues dont have a speculated expansion dedicated to them and their source of power either. Burning legion returns 2014.

That warlock island kicks me in the feelings as it has the look from BC.

Wait... Warlocks get their own Island? WTF OP SHIT IS THIS??!!! Also sounds cool! :P

The currently existing heirlooms should automatically be upgraded. If they want to make them expensive to purchase they shouldn't make those who already spent countless hours and JP's getting them in the first place have to do so all over again just to "upgrade" them 5 more levels. If this holds and is in patch 5.2 Blizz I may be less inclined to play WoW more than ever. I already have all the currently existing jp's so I don't need them. But this continuous meaningless crap they keep adding to eat away at the players' time is leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Add some "fun" things for goodness sake!

Faillooms

Only 85? Same ridiculous prices with MoPs 1/4th JP rate of cataclysm? Pure stupid.

During 4.3 I burned untold amounts of jp sell twink gems or primordial saronite. (4.0/4.1 JP was useful)
    In MoP I filled all my slots with better than JP gear before I even got near the cap, the whole low ilvl 450 and reputation insult at launch sucked too. 458 is still dumb, should be 463 period.

Hell given how you can get some MoP ilvl blues as early as level 80 and they blow these out of the water AND some are good to 90 who would waste their time earning jp? Farm gold and hit the AH. 80-85 since reduction is actually really quick, a good Cata quest pattern is better than MoPs.

At least they FINALLY added shields, not sure why it took two entire expansions to figure that out, not rocket science. Forgot about offhand still...

Current heirlooms should be made 1-85 for free full stop. Then add an upgrade option for 90s, and 3500 jp way too high when I can buy a 425/442/450 weapon cheap.
    The arch boa items are 463 and can even be upgraded to 471! (polearm is amazing for monk/druid/dk/war/paladin, agility be damned, offhand is decent for casters, trinket is not bad for anyone)
    Last edited by Aluminum; 2013-01-05 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Current heirlooms should be made 1-85 for free full stop. Then add an upgrade option for 90s,
    Yeah this really does not make any sense the way it is on PTR at the moment maybe they are setting it up so that is how it will work?

Who will pay 3k JP for 80-85? 85-90 sure I would maybe bite on that!

Worth remember JP will be much easier in 5.2 as well (any excess VP will be converted to JP)

Oh, god. I sincerely hope the heirlooms can be upgraded with Champion Seals as they can be bought with them in the AT. That's a LOT of JP, particularly when JP seems harder to come by in MoP.

Obviously this is going to be a trade-in thing.

The cost of the new heirlooms (1-85) is going to be EITHER 1500 JP OR trade-in the old one and get the new one.

I love reading the stupid comments from players crying about stuff that is barely on the PTR.

Another really interesting fact is that heirlooms generally have stats based on the expansion you are in. So for instance, at lvl 58, a green item from BC will actually have much better stats than your heirlooms.

This principle is expanded greatly with 80-85 because there are so many incredible MOP rare items that have level requirements at 81. Those type of items will be far superior to what a lvl 81 heirloom is. A lvl 81 heirloom might be ilvl 330 or so.. there are plenty of ilvl 442 rare items from MOB that a lvl 81 can use. My monk is not there yet, but I have been buying up MoP gear for him to use from 80-85. I know I have an ilvl 442 weapon he can use at 81 and a few other items with ilvls above 400. Even with slots that have exp bonus, 100 ilvls is a lot to pass up.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2013-01-06 at 02:41 AM.

anyone else see this http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=93900 no alliance version yet can someone on PTR tell me more please like how much and from where?
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37