Comming back to WoW

So, i havent played wow since 5 days after the release of MoP
    Some of my friends keep telling me it got better so Give me 5 reasons to come back to WoW :-)

Deleted
    If you can't find the reasons yourself then you shouldn't be coming back, personally I haven't played since febuary and I don't have any plans of returning to the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavez View Post
    Some of my friends keep telling me it got better so Give me 5 reasons to come back to WoW :-)
    Well. The newest patch 5.1 is mostly about lore, so if u care bout lore then come back, but other than that the game is about the same. Theres not new content besides boring dailys what revolve around ally/horde lore and some pvp and also it's worth noting that krasarang rarely is a cross-realm zone so the pvp also greatly depends on your server's faction balance.
    Last edited by mmoc08bbbf072a; 2013-01-05 at 02:17 PM.

You will get a 1001 subjective opinions that has absolutely no point as they may not match your own, if you first tell us what you like people can post answers accordingly, unless ofc you enjoy going through 15 pages of people saying: "I like YY" and ultimately ending in a flame war about whether or not MoP is a good expansion or not.
    So tell us, what do you like?

Give me 5 reasons why I should care.

Talk to your friends about this - we don't know you at all, we don't know what you like, what you hate, what made you quit in the first place etc.

- 16 raidbosses
    - Challenge modes
    - Pretty good Pandaria questing/leveling/lore presentation
    - Battle pets
    - Pandarens/monks

Deleted
    I can't give you reasons...you'll have to find them yourself. You can't play the game for what others enjoy.
    If you can't find a single good reason to play, then there is no need to play it.

Deleted
    Why did you leave? You obviously don't raid as you only played for 5 days.

If you left because you think MoP is boring or did not like the direction that WoW has chosen things have not really changed and I suggest staying away.

5.1 brought in a net set of Horde vs Alliance dailies (note this does not mean PvP unless your on a PvP server), I personally think these where very well done, they inter weaved the story line very well with rep progression.

They did make getting rep up with Alts easier.

I really really enjoy T14 best tier since T11 (which might be my favourite tier ever) from a raiding PoV.

I still over 3 months later log into my main and go ergh to much to do!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to try the game for yourself, but threads exhorting people to make the decision for you are pointless. It's too personal and subjective of a choice.