Poll: How much spent on BMAH?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    0. I am too poor to win anything
    Same. The people there are crazy and seem to have unlimited money. I have given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Same. The people there are crazy and seem to have unlimited money. I have given up.
    u cant have unlimited money, the cap is at 11 mil per server (if u dont have more then 1 account)

10+ Year Old Account
    0 gold since nothing that I was interested in was up on the BMAH. And I prefer the WoTLK Naxx set to T3 so I use that one.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    0 gold. I keep forgetting that it exists.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    u cant have unlimited money, the cap is at 11 mil per server (if u dont have more then 1 account)
    "seem to have unlimited money"

1,348,999g (give or take)

I've yet to see anything with decent stats. Any time an item comes up that I can equip, the secondary stats aren't for my spec.

nothing yet. I doubt if I can win anything on there as I don't have a large amount of gold anyway.

30k on Brawler invite, and i got around 2mil gold.

I haven't spent any, because I don't know where it is.. and I haven't bothered to find out. Otherwise id be 200k poorer

All in all something along the lines of 1.1-1.2 mil. 3 heroic items, a mount some different t3 tidbits.

Deleted
    nothing yet, everything i wanted from it are things i cant afford with the competition on them.
    either cause they go beyond my total gold stash or bif more for it then i think its worth

10+ Year Old Account
    40k on Brawler's Guild invite.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't spent a nickel, the whole concept behind the BmaH is against everything this entire game is built upon.., if their idea is that people shall be able to just buy whatever comes up at any given time (Very end heroic items, or items for the Vanilla era), why the hell don't they just stop removing items, mounts, tittle etc etc once content becomes obsolete, and let players steamroll it for what they want?

I know they claim it's because the economy was going out of control, but that's never going to change unless they stop giving out stupid amounts of gold for doing diddly squat (Getting gold for delivering groceries at tillers /golfclap), or take the whole issue of bots seriously (Not that I think for 1 second, that they can remove them forever, but for damn sure longer then half an hour on patch day)

In some aspects of their own game, they seem pretty fucking thick when it comes to having just a tad foresight. (The great crunch also comes to mind which will come eventually)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Think it's 22mil, if every of your char is in a bank guild.

Deleted
    i got
    hc tank belt for 22k
    hc tank wrist for 44k
    brawlers inv for 1.5k

dead server so stuff sells really cheep the wrist went for more than i was expecting tho some gold farmer on my server upping the price to be a c*&t had mimi's head that went for 350k(i didnt buy that)
    and 2x LK hc mounts they went for 300-350k each also (i also didnt buy them)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    53k brawlers invite (second day)
    270k X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREM

0 but tempted once on http://www.wowpedia.org/Arcanite_Ripper but was already over my budget in bids.

10+ Year Old Account
    1100 on my brawlers invite. Otherwise nothing.

Believe me I would love some of the things there. But I cannot afford 100k I have worked fairly hard to sit around 50k across my toons. I think some of the gold sinks this xpac are retarded. Like the JC mounts, FFS I would love to make one but making a mat 18K is absurd. I looked at the Brawlers guild invites, kinda funny our gm spent 75k on his and that same night 3 of us got them from the bosses for free. It was kind of lame anyway.