Poll: How much spent on BMAH?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Got lucky the 2nd day it was up and running my bis heroic bracers were in there and most the server had no idea where the BMAH was or anything about it. Spent about 50k or so for an item that I will get several months use out of and made a huge boost on gearing up to start.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm no fun, but I refuse to use the BMAH. I can afford to, but I have a difficult time supporting a system that resurrects items I inherently believe should be retired and never be available again.

"Get off that Plagued Proto-Drake! You didn't earn it!" And, so forth.

Prices are rough estimates, can't remember exact amounts but it gives you the idea.

55k for heroic leather agi bracers
    70k for heroic leather agi boots
    40k for brawler's guild invite

Means a total of 165,000 gold spent. I'm currently saving up more gold for 5.2's inevitable additions to the BMAH. I consider all of these to be decent investments (for me), especially since by buying the heroic items I've been able to use VP on them to upgrade them without having to worry about replacing them anytime soon. Was pretty useful!

Deleted
    Brawlers guild invite for 6000g, nothing else has really caught my interest except mounts that instantly get bid on at the goldcap.

The only thing I've bought was a Brawlers invite for 14k, which I haven't bothered to get passed rank 2 in. I wasn't planning on spending that much but got into a bit of a /spit and bidding war with an Alliance player, got a tad bit competitive. Needless to say the economy on my server is lower than most it seems.

Just bough my first item yestarday, the brawler guild thing for 8200g

10+ Year Old Account
    0, i lost a mount at the very end of the days... my last bet was 70k, it has been sold for around 75... lost by some minutes D:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Spent nearly 200k the very first week to get a Heroic Terrace belt. As I won't replace it until Heroic Sha (ostensibly the next tier, since Heroic Sha would mean we've finished up this tier completely), I consider it an extremely sound investment.
    hello good sir

10+ Year Old Account
    dont get how people can spend so much on the blood soaked invites.. its always like 6-ish invites up on my server and they havent even been bid on yet, i just got one for 1k gold

20k on PvP boots
    1k on brawler inv

10+ Year Old Account
    T3 mage head and robes at 10k each
    T3 warlock shoulders at 18k
    Accidental bid on Disgusting Oozling at 14k
    Brawler invite at 4k

Bidding on T3 mage shoulders at the moment for 10k.

52k so far
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

1k on the Brawler's Invite -- was trying to avoid it, but after farming the rares for days and no drop decided to just spend the 1k on it. (and yes they've been going for 1k on our server after about 2-3 weeks of patch hitting lol).

Other than that saw some items, but figured I'd just keep farming the instance for the mount. If T3 wasn't 10k a piece I might consider it, but 80k for an entire set /pass.

It was kind of sad that the first few weeks it was "look at all this cool stuff!" and then it was "look at all these brawler's guild invites!".
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

I spent 10k on T3 boots

7k, on a brawlers invite.

I would totally buy an arcanite ripper/lute if I had the gold though
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

12.5k ;P T3 shoulders and brawler guild invite

T3 rogue shoulders, chest, gloves, belt and legs for about 55k or so total. Boots I got from karazhan which saves a bit of gold, just waiting to see the helm now.

I bid on a Brawler's invitation for 1,000g. But never went higher or bid on any other item.

10,000g is too high a starting bid for an old piece of gear, a companion pet or a mount imo.

Haven't spent any money on it yet, but that hasn't been through any choice of my own. There's been a few items up that I've been interested in, but I just haven't had the gold to win them.

Deleted
    Havent spent anything i dont think its worth it specialy not for rare mounts that i dont like the model of anyway.