Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Next Champion: Vi, The Piltover Enforcer

( PASSIVE ) Blast Shield - Your activated abilities grant a shield equal to 10% of your max health for 5 seconds when they hit an enemy ( 16 second cool down )
    ( Q ) Vault Breaker -Charges a powerful punch that carries you forward.
    First Cast: Slows your movement speed by 15% while increasing damage and rash range over 1.5 seconds

Second cast: Dashes forward dealing 50/80/110/140/170 ( +.7 AD ) to 100/160/220/280/340 ( +1.4 ) phyiscal damage applying Denting Blows to all enemies hit ( deals 75% damage to minions and monsters ). Stops upon colliding with an emeny champion, knocking it back.
    Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Cooldown:19/16/13/10/7

( W ) Denting Blows : Every third attack on the same target deals an additional 6/7/8/9/10% (+.04 AD) of the target's max health as physical damage, reduces its armor by 25% and grants you 30/35/40/45/50% attack speed for 4 seconds ( max 300 damge vs minions and monsters )

( E ) Excessive Force: Causes next basick attack to deal 5/20/35/50/65 ( +1.2 total AD)(+.7 AP) physicl damage to target and enemies behind it.

Vi Charges a new punch every 14/12.5/11/9.5/7 seconds can can hold 2 charges at once.
    Mana Cost: 60 all ranks

(R ) Assault and Battery: Targets an enemy champion and chases it down, knocking it up for 1.25 seconds. Deals 200/375/550 ( +2.0 AD ) physical damage and applies denting blows.

While charging your are immune to crowd control and will knock aside enemies in the way, dealing 75% damage to them.

Mana cost: 100/125/150
    Cooldown: 130/105/80

Lore:
    To Vi, every problem is just another brick wall to punch through with her gigantic hextech gauntlets. Though she grew up on the wrong side of the law, Vi now uses her criminal know-how to serve Piltover's police force. Vi's brash attitude, abrasive humor, and blatant refusal to follow orders can often infuriate her by-the-books partner, Caitlyn. But even the sheriff of Piltover cannot deny that Vi is an invaluable asset in the fight against crime.

As a child growing up in the lawless outskirts of Piltover, Vi learned to rob and cheat to get by. Stealing and stripping hextech hardware gave her the skills of a master mechanic, while life on the streets taught her self-reliance. When she was six, a ragtag group of criminals took a shine to the young delinquent and brought her into their fold. By the time Vi was eleven, she had become a seasoned accomplice, and she relished the thrill of every heist.
    Vi's attitude changed when a raid on a mining facility went bad. She was forced to decide between fleeing with her crew and trying to save the innocent mine workers from a collapsed tunnel. Vi chose to play the hero. While searching for a way to free the mine workers from the rubble, she discovered a damaged robotic mining rig. Improvising, she wrenched off its huge fists and modified them into makeshift hextech gauntlets. Fitting the heavy weapons to her tiny hands, the young girl flexed her arm and threw a powered punch at the rubble. The force of the blow blasted away the rock. With the workers free to escape, Vi fled the scene.

After that job gone wrong, Vi severed her connection to the crew. She returned to a life of solitary crime, but stole only from other criminals. As the years went by, Vi modified and improved her hextech fists, allowing her to bust up heists and snatch loot with ease. Eventually, word of her notoriety reached Caitlyn, the famed Sheriff of Piltover. Rather than seek Vi's arrest, Caitlyn offered the criminal a way to pay her debt to society: work for the law in Piltover. Vi laughed. To her, a job that let her beat up crooks without forcing her to run from the cops sounded perfect. She immediately accepted. Caitlyn now struggles to keep Vi in line, and Vi treats Caitlyn's orders as mere suggestions, but when they work together, they are feared by all lawbreakers in Piltover.

It's a shame. I've got two fists, but you've only got one face.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just saw my friend linked it on his fb

Saw no topic about her so decided to make one. Anyway since this video shows up pretty much everything, will you buy it or not?
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-11 at 03:05 PM.

yeah we just usually talk about in the general thread.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Ah, fair enough, didn't check there.

Well there is usually a thread made for each upcoming champ to discuss it in, and then some people mention stuff in the main thread as well...

You can even see the nami thread nead the top of the forum

Deleted
    If you don't see any thread about a new champion, I think it's okay to make a new one. We usually discuss this in the general thread but it's fine to make its own.

OT: As soon as I saw that video, I literally fell in love. xD

I love her custom skin but not the yellow one, not much, it's a good one but I don't know. It's also a reference to Geon Genisis, or wtv it's called, some anime, I really don't know.

Her abilities seem very nice and the mechanics are pretty damn amazing. Her quotes are also very good. Her laugh is now my favourite of all the champions out here.

Deleted
    Back on the topic, instabuy, instalock for me. I really hope they implement Full Metal theme for her also

I usually throw money at the bruisers. Love that role.

Deleted
    I was quite excited to see her, I'm definitely instabuying her and owning up the jungle/top lane with her

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Back on the topic, instabuy, instalock for me.
    Pretty much this. She seems to be one of very few champs that I like design/mechanic wise. Also, a top champ so a must buy.
    And gotta learn to counter her a well, she'll top most of the time after the patch probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems ridiculously broken. Going to buy her since Q seems fun, but holy fuck.

CC
    Mobility
    Gains damage for building tanky
    MAX HEALTH % based damage
    Innate steroids
    Good ratios

She's incredibly fun. If you don't drag the mouse to move your champion around you should get used to that. If you click to go somewhere then press Q, she comes to a complete stop, so just hold down the mouse, hold Q, and you'll be able to run and charge it up with only a tiny pause.

Building her should be fun. She has like a .9 or .8 AP ratio on one of her spells and it can be cast twice in a row, so I wouldn't be surprised is someone suggests an AP/Spell Vamp item like Gun Blade. I actually used Ghost Blade on her because after hitting the enemy enough times, your AS gets a steroid. Ghost Blade gets you to that point quickly. SoD would work too I bet but CDR/ArPen is good on AD Caster Bruisers.

Not the MOST mobile champion ever. I always felt like I couldn't keep up with people who I was perusing. But Q helps you go through walls if you charge it long enough but the cooldown's a lil lengthy near the beginning of the game so its either you use it for dmg/CC or you use it to chase/escape. And then you also have to decide if you want to blow it quickly and only scoot a little distance or if you want to charge it all the way up. Lots of fun decision making, and I love Piltover champs so I'm totally insta buying.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-12-07 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, she has a bit of interaction with Caitlyn.
    With one on the same team, they get a buff called "On the Case".
    And she has a special taunt or something near caitlyn(think enemy only though), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNR-0...utu.be&t=1m20s.

Tried her full AD and Atk speed, and a mix of both.
    W seems crazy though. E seems to be easy wave clear kind of like Mordekaiser's. Damn, I forsee many nerfs.

Love it. The whole concept seems exciting, even if I know she's going to get nerfed to be much less powerful than in that video. Guess I'll be saving my IP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Her ultimate made me spaz out. I love any type of attacks be it games or anime, where they knock the enemy into the air, then slam them into the ground.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is a day 1 buy for me I've not yet picked up a champ on day 1, I usually wait to try them out when they come F2P a couple of weeks later, but dear god this chick looks TOOOO freaking cool for me not to buy! Although I have to agree I see some hefty nerfs before she goes live, or very very soon after, her kit just seems... DAMN 10% hp shield as a passive, able to build tanky as frak but still due decent damage do to Max HP based Attack and great ratios, innate ASp boost and 2 gap closers... is there anything she doesn't have?

p.s. IIRC they said that this chick was partially inspired by Starbuck from BSG... Skin please! short blond hair, colonial army uniform and two cylon heads for her fists PLEASE I don't care if it's 10000 RP I would buy it!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    She is a day 1 buy for me I've not yet picked up a champ on day 1, I usually wait to try them out when they come F2P a couple of weeks later, but dear god this chick looks TOOOO freaking cool for me not to buy! Although I have to agree I see some hefty nerfs before she goes live, or very very soon after, her kit just seems... DAMN 10% hp shield as a passive, able to build tanky as frak but still due decent damage do to Max HP based Attack and great ratios, innate ASp boost and 2 gap closers... is there anything she doesn't have?

p.s. IIRC they said that this chick was partially inspired by Starbuck from BSG... Skin please! short blond hair, colonial army uniform and two cylon heads for her fists PLEASE I don't care if it's 10000 RP I would buy it!
    Either the shield is bugged on the PBE, or it isn't all that great. It didn't seem to do much in the way for defense, and I had her hp up around 3k.

I wouldn't mind a different color hair myself. Don't like the pink. Either way she is a first buy for me. She can jungle, and her kit is just fun as hell.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giant fists! Plus her ultimate just looks plain fun to use. I would buy her in an instant but her skin doesn't look too good for my taste.

Vi looks super awesome. Art style and theme are right up my alley.

Supposedly according tor Scarra, Saint Vicious, Elementz and Wingsofdeathx, Vi is one their favorite champions. A few months ago Scarra admitted on stream that Vi was his favorite upcoming champion based ona play test Riot had with pro players.

All signs point to Vi being a well designed and badass champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Vi looks super awesome. Art style and theme are right up my alley.

Supposedly according tor Scarra, Saint Vicious, Elementz and Wingsofdeathx, Vi is one their favorite champions. A few months ago Scarra admitted on stream that Vi was his favorite upcoming champion based ona play test Riot had with pro players.

All signs point to Vi being a well designed and badass champion.
    As much as I love watching Scarra play Kat. Not sure if I would take his opinion on thing. But it is a positive one so that's good for me ^_^.

Also to the Op. why "Mysterious"?