First time PC Build help..

Heyy guys.. So I accidentally bought the NZXT Phantom 410 Midsize case instead of the 820.

So I'm wondering if these parts will fit in the 410 or should I return it and get the 820 like I wanted to originally.

Case: NZXT Phantom 410
    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
    Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14
    Ram: G-Skill Ripjaws
    Power Supply: XFX 1000W

I'm not sure what GPU's yet but I defs want dual GPUS, I kinda wanna buy them last bc of how the market works etc.. new cards all time. I know the PC doesn't seem completed, but it's just bc I know these are the pieces that might not fit with eachother.. anyways thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a normal ATX case, so yes.
    Not a lot of info posted so its difficult to tell what your build will be. It's kind of like saying "I'm getting a new car guys, what do you think? So far it's got wheels, and a door"

lmao I laughed :P Well what other info do you need?

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 09:51 PM ----------

Also changing the ram to Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I interpreted "First time PC Build help.." as "Need help building PC" as opposed to "Does this Case work"

Yes, that case ought to be fine. I just wonder whats up with the 1000w PSU and needing dual cards and the sabertooth.

What do you suggest I get? 750-800w? & Heavy duty GPU?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what to suggest honestly because...
    Not a lot of info posted so its difficult to tell what your build will be.
    So far, we know that your computer definitely has a heatsink. And it also has ram.

If you're gonna wait with finishing it I would recommend buying:

Case
    PSU
    Hard Disk
    DVD-rom
    Heatsink
    RAM

Motherboard, CPU, gpu and SSD I would put on hold if you aren't completing it anytime soon as both HD8000 series/GTX700 series and Haswell will be out in time for you to complete your build. Don't start building slowly at the end of a generation, Haswell and those gpu's won't cost much more than current gen anyway.

Hmm alright thanks. is there any website I can go on to keep up to date?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just check back when its time to do the build, really. Or read tech websites

Deleted
    Hello, I'm building my first pc too.

The steps that I've followed so far are 3

1. figure out what your needs are (e.g. you need the pc for gaming? overclocking? or are you just building a multimedia pc?) and the best place to start with that is determining the appropriate CPU, after that you will more or less know what kind of motherboard you need and as a result you will know what case (due to the size of the mobo) and the rest will fall into place one by one.
    Inoticed that you enlist sabertooth z77 as your mobo. I found that one too but it is targeted to mostly professional overclockers so I if you dont aim at overclocking your cpu i suggest you buy something less pricey and more appropriate for your needs.

2.use sites to determine whether your parts are compatible (e.g. i found pcpartpicker .com of great help, be sure to check the benchmarks too)

3.find out where you can get the best price for each component

It's somewhat a long process so dont get frustrated easily.

Hope I was of some help to you