Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Downloading the update and I realized I have a question. I use Boltor prime usually. But in the sorties, I am noticing it takes it almost half a clip on some enemys to kill them. Just wondering if someone can point me to a good primary weapon and build for higher end content. Working on getting chroma prime. Probably gonna use that one a lot over my ember prime in sorties after he is up to par.

Can't wait for a moa though.
    You'll find certain weapons struggle in Sorties, not because they're bad, but the "Condition" of the Sortie is counter to how it functions.
    Checking the Sortie's condition and modding accordingly will go a long way, than depending on a specific type of weapon.

Some Sorties can be anti-physical.
    Some can be anti-elemental.

Finding a good mix of mods to do well in all content will get you further, especially since Sorties is where Armor starts skyrocketing in value.(and anti-armor builds do better.)

--------------------------------

I'm on Venus now, having a blast.

I love the atmosphere, working on unlocking all the vendors(there's a mission chain for it)

Good luck folks :u See you in Fortuna!

-----

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Is it open world like Plains or more persistent. I didn't play Plains much because I just came back and preferred leveling to building a launcher.
    Like Plains, but a little over 4 times the size.

So lemme get this straight: these people somehow made the mistake of taking out a loan from Nef and couldn't afford his ridiculous high interest rate, pay the money back in time, or they glossed over the small print saying that he could change the terms at any time. Unable to pay back the loan, Nef's repo squads took their body parts... starting with their heads? Why the head? Were their neurons moved over into a computer and their consciousness transferred and their body beheaded, and the computer attached in place of their head? Is there any hope of them getting a biological head back on to their body, or will they have to live with a computer head for the rest of their lives, even if they escape Fortuna or Nef's debt slavery? They'll never be able to build a family! Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    So lemme get this straight: these people somehow made the mistake of taking out a loan from Nef and couldn't afford his ridiculous high interest rate, pay the money back in time, or they glossed over the small print saying that he could change the terms at any time. Unable to pay back the loan, Nef's repo squads took their body parts... starting with their heads? Why the head? Were their neurons moved over into a computer and their consciousness transferred and their body beheaded, and the computer attached in place of their head? Is there any hope of them getting a biological head back on to their body, or will they have to live with a computer head for the rest of their lives, even if they escape Fortuna or Nef's debt slavery? They'll never be able to build a family! Damn
    Taking the head first is the easiest way to ensure they remain slaves and can't get away.
    (I think they're actually placed in the chest cavity. But a hard to reverse surgery would certainly solidify their servitude)

Nef essentially made a massive debt scheme to keep them permanently in debt to become a slave force, and any attempt to fight back is met with a furious counter act.

If you disobey, they brain shelf you.
    You don't die, but the brain is used for something.
    I imagine a network of brains used for computing.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2018-11-08 at 11:44 PM.

Not sure if the part where you spend over an hour searching for small objects that blend in the environment in a large search radius was intended or not.

I failed the mission on my first attempt, having been unable to find the caches within ten minutes.

1. One cache is on the bridge
    2. One cache is on the side of the island closest to where you come in from the city hub
    3. One cache is on the other side opposite from the city hub

Currently stuck on the second part where I have to find the 4 agents. I've spent 45 minutes searching the area and I haven't been able to find the final, fourth agent. I've found the two on the central icy slope, trying to retrace my steps to find the third (EDIT: found him down the slope from the second agent further up the slope). I've been scouring Youtube, Reddit, 4chan, the Warframe forums, and Steam and can't find any info as to where the fourth agent is.

Not sure if the part where you spend over an hour searching for small objects that blend in the environment in a large search radius was intended or not.

I failed the mission on my first attempt, having been unable to find the caches within ten minutes.

1. One cache is on the bridge
    2. One cache is on the side of the island closest to where you come in from the city hub
    3. One cache is on the other side opposite from the city hub

Currently stuck on the second part where I have to find the 4 agents. I've spent 45 minutes searching the area and I haven't been able to find the final, fourth agent. I've found the two on the central icy slope, trying to retrace my steps to find the third (EDIT: found him down the slope from the second agent further up the slope). I've been scouring Youtube, Reddit, 4chan, the Warframe forums, and Steam and can't find any info as to where the fourth agent is.

Strange, I was able to find 3 agents all within range of one another. And a creature in the distance was pecking at the last.

As for the caches, yeah, I spiraled around the circles they updated with each time until I saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Strange, I was able to find 3 agents all within range of one another. And a creature in the distance was pecking at the last.

As for the caches, yeah, I spiraled around the circles they updated with each time until I saw them.
    These are the three bodies I've found so far:

These are the three bodies I've found so far:
    I flew back there, I found the spare body around here.
    Not sure if the bodies are generated randomly.
    When you get near, the icon should become permanent to mark them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I flew back there, I found the spare body around here.
    Not sure if the bodies are generated randomly.
    When you get near, the icon should become permanent to mark them, though.

Thank you!

So...any big changes as a low level scrub that I should know about because it changes a system that I was just starting to understand and now need to re-learn? : P

Thank you!
    No problem, I hope it helped

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...any big changes as a low level scrub that I should know about because it changes a system that I was just starting to understand and now need to re-learn? : P
    Nothing major to rehaul in this update, mostly new things being added. You should be good, just a few more things to learn about.
    And we're here if anything comes up and you have a question.

Holy shit that intro was awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    It me or helios' (prime) auto scan not doing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It me or helios' (prime) auto scan not doing anything?
    Double check that you have charges on your scanner.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You get a gound mount, and buildable MOA sentinel, also you can build ranged weapons, just as you could build ZAWs on Cetus.
    Basically Fortune is Plains 2.0, but uncomparably more polished than POE was at release.
    Also it feels like the XP gain has been buffed on Fortuna compared to other areas on the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Double check that you have charges on your scanner.
    Infinite, and it started scanning again. Not sure why it wasn't for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Infinite, and it started scanning again. Not sure why it wasn't for a while.
    Maybe bugged or laggy. Who knows.

Im gonna try to build a kit gun. Anyone think theyll be any good? I never built a zaw so idk if building these things is worth it or not.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe bugged or laggy. Who knows.

Im gonna try to build a kit gun. Anyone think theyll be any good? I never built a zaw so idk if building these things is worth it or not.
    Well it stopped again, it's not a new content patch without some bugs if it's from DE.

Got a really nice riven mod earlier that I sold for 220plat. My luck with chroma prime has been horrid so i just got all the pieces. The power of plat! Crazy how it made that process so instant.

Time to walk all over fortuna on rhino prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Time to walk all over fortuna on rhino prime.
    You get a kdrive almost immediately though. So you can ride in style