lovin the kuva bramma bow. even without a riven it's insane how much KABOOM it does.
    especially now with the loss of self damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Bramma is uhhh honestly very over powered but I like it. Have a 59% one. Put a maxed prime surefoot or 7 rank sure foot + power drift and never stagger (this'll probably get nerfed). Then just run around like an asshole blowing up your face with no repercussions. The Bramma's knock back even with cautious shot is... absurdly inconsistent.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've actually started playing completely solo because being in groups with other people who have explosive weapons and/or nuke frames saps all the fun out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    lovin the kuva bramma bow. even without a riven it's insane how much KABOOM it does.
    especially now with the loss of self damage.
    They'll probably rework all explosive weapons though. They are hitting hard AND AoE because there was the risk of one-shotting yourself, so that was acceptable.
    Now tell me why should I pick any other bow than the Bramma ?

I wouldn't mind if they tone it down. Would be time that single-hitting weapons dealt a lot more damage while AoE ones dealt fewer damage but AoE.

I'm having fun too but I'll probably change to something simpler once it's 40 since I don't like this feeling (especially with Harrow, never achieving headshots defeat the point ).

So I started playing again a while back and wanted to see I can craft any of the more recently released frames. But apparently they take some rare new crafting material to make. And it's a pain to farm but it wasn't when it first came out, now those methods are nerfed. You'd think stuff like this would get easier over time, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So I started playing again a while back and wanted to see I can craft any of the more recently released frames. But apparently they take some rare new crafting material to make. And it's a pain to farm but it wasn't when it first came out, now those methods are nerfed. You'd think stuff like this would get easier over time, not the other way around.
    Most of new frames and weapons nowadays are blocked behind grind walls or very specific quests/items, most of them are a pain in the arse, that's easier to just grind fissures, make some plat and buy that shit directly. I know I bought nearly every new frame since... Nidus ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Most of new frames and weapons nowadays are blocked behind grind walls or very specific quests/items, most of them are a pain in the arse, that's easier to just grind fissures, make some plat and buy that shit directly. I know I bought nearly every new frame since... Nidus ? Lol
    Hell, I did that for Chroma and Equinox. I could farm a lot for a bunch of specific parts... or just do some fissures, sell the good stuff, and buy the Prime plans off someone. One trip to the Void to get Argon and away we go. Now I look at frames like Khora, Gauss and Garuda and I'm like... fucking nope. I already grinded base Mesa back then (it was awful) only to have the Prime version not only look ten times more awesome, but be one of the easier Primes to get. Not doing that shit again.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably rework all explosive weapons though. They are hitting hard AND AoE because there was the risk of one-shotting yourself, so that was acceptable.
    Now tell me why should I pick any other bow than the Bramma ?

I wouldn't mind if they tone it down. Would be time that single-hitting weapons dealt a lot more damage while AoE ones dealt fewer damage but AoE.

I'm having fun too but I'll probably change to something simpler once it's 40 since I don't like this feeling (especially with Harrow, never achieving headshots defeat the point ).
    Explosive weapons were in an odd spot. They technically weren't strong just due to the slow fire rate. While per shot they dealt a lot of damage, they were often slow in firing. The exceptions are Acceltra and Bramma, and Acceltra is relatively weak. The main thing is that they were AOE but they faltered in single target (which tbh makes some amount of sense balance wise).

For example to kill a level 140 Gokstad Officer for example
    It takes my Kuva Tonkor (32%) about 13-14 shots corrosive or viral with Hunter's Munition. Crit chance/Multishot/Puncture/-Zoom riven equipped. 1.5s per reload means kill time is about 19.5-21s.
    Tiberon Prime (there are better) viral and hunter's munition with crit chance/crit damage/infested damage riven takes 1 magazine (mostly headshots). With a magazine of 42, fire rate of 7.38 kill time is about 5.7s.
    The biggest outlier though is of course Bramma(59%) corrosive with hunter's munition, no riven. Takes about 6 shots to kill. Charge time of .4s with a reload of .6s, so 6s kill time for a single target. Additional officers around it 50% or less by the first time one dies. Shoot at foot for cluster bombs to all explode in their ass/legs.
    There are other good single target primaries like Rakta Cernos/Dread/Opticor, etc.

That all said though, this game does revolve around mowing down many small units with very small amounts of big units. So there really isn't that much of a reason to hold onto a strong single target primary. If you need to kill one just use a melee weapon or just stick with a Bramma which is kind of hilarious to play around with.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2020-03-16 at 11:15 PM.

New Exilii incoming

https://twitter.com/PabloPoon/status...80604703879170

I understand the point of this but I'm not sure I like it.
    They probably want to hit twenty birds with one stone :
    - Reduce Vacuum usage
    - Reduce Energize usage
    - Incentize Arbitrations runs
    - Incentize Requiem Fissures runs
    - Endo dump (10 fcking ranks)
    - Sell Formas

(and useful reply here for people wanting to put that on AoE guns : https://twitter.com/PabloPoon/status...07192870957057)

New Exilii incoming

(and useful reply here for people wanting to put that on AoE guns : https://twitter.com/PabloPoon/status...07192870957057)

Quote them please,. twitter doesn't appreciate being adblocked or such.
    Or just blocked my IP, I dunno,. either way It doesn't show anything but errors for me ^^

Quote them please,. twitter doesn't appreciate being adblocked or such.
    Or just blocked my IP, I dunno,. either way It doesn't show anything but errors for me ^^
    Sorry

First:

This is one of 4 new Exilus mods coming to Arbitration store in the next update
    Second :

Its incompatible with aoe weapons
    Both posts by Pablo Alonso.

The mod if you can’t see the picture :

Energizing Shot
    Pistol Exilus
    Madurai Polarity, 10 ranks, drain 10
    Shoot energy orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.

the pic works fine. a friend linked it earlier as well, tho he didnt mention there'd be 3 more !
    More mods is always nice,. stuff to collect.

Part 3

Impact Damage
    Gas Damage
    Status Chance Mods
    Kuva Liches
    Foundry Crafting Times
    Magus Lockdown Arcanes
    Grendel Changes
    Titania Changes
    Rakta Dark Dagger
    Scarlet Spear ETA
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...efresh-part-3/

I don't understand shit about the scoring system in this event, beyond its bugginess.
    - Apparently there are ranks in each flotilla, no idea how that works
    - Apparently you gain a bonus credits/emblem when your flotilla reaches 100/100 driven away, but ... you have to actively STAY in the relay when it happens otherwise fuck you, yeah totally make sense
    - I have 13k credits so far but the event progress only shows an arbitrary 6k and something. No idea where this value comes from.

This event is a complete mess. Some parts are enjoyable but meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't get the scoring either.

Also it's... not that great. It basically is an over glorified mobile defense, as opposed to what was made out as an 8 man coordinated raid. One that you can trivialize with nova or octavia really easily.

the scoring increases per wave as they get more difficult.
    if the whole hub beats 100 waves, then everyone who participated gets an extra bonus depending on how well they did, up to 10.000 credits extra.

the ground team sends kill codes.
    the sky team needs those codes.

- Apparently you gain a bonus credits/emblem when your flotilla reaches 100/100 driven away, but ... you have to actively STAY in the relay when it happens otherwise fuck you, yeah totally make sense
    this isnt true.
    or it got hotfixed already,. but ive received the bonus after logging off.

The voice acting is great as well :P
    once you realize ruk's reactions are based on what people have been saying about the shape of the condrix.

this isnt true.
    or it got hotfixed already,. but ive received the bonus after logging off.
    They've made a few hotfixes so I don't know where we are today, but the problem was you had to at least stay in one Flotilla.

If you scored 2000 credits on a Flotilla, but left to orbiter and came back to another flotilla, you won't gain the bonus if your original flotilla reached 100/100.
    I hope this one is fixed already because it's a pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, soloing 5 murex run takes about 24-25m so it's not too bad provided uninterrupted ground upload. 1875 points for that.

Yeah, if you join another flotilla you don't get the bonus, it's pretty dumb.

Got 53k points in the event, guess that's it for me, rofl

They'll probably add new Arcanes or new Warframe to be bought with Scarlet Creds to justify another grind wave