1. #3481
    Shit, that little story on fortuna was great, and that damn song <3
    Pay-2-Win?

    ♩ ♪ Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... ♫

  2. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Shit, that little story on fortuna was great, and that damn song <3
    You wee young one are just getting started

    (it gets better!)

    Rap rap tap...

  3. #3483
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    I do not have the luck of finding a Zetki mod yet

    - - - Updated - - -

    Please reduce cost of Articulas to put on ship. I have an army I want to plop down.

  4. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You can always jump into other peoples games. Honestly I think its probably better to do that atleast until the solo stuff comes out or you get some insane gear you are willing to repair drone rush or pump a ton of resources into. I upgraded my railjack just enough to solo the first mission but I kinda regret it as it just takes longer and would probably get more mats just doing multiple runs with groups. Also I almost never have anyone join a match if I use mine.

    Also anyone know what wreckage looks like in the match? I've only ever gotten one and I think a party member must have been the one to grab it..
    Yeah I decided to not bother with my Railjack so far, just pumping my Intrinsics everywhere I could. I will only craft equipment on my Railjack once I get MK3 stuff and once I know what sucks or not. That's sad that this is the best way to do.

    To be fair, I'm mainly pumping my points into whatever will boost my Archwing, as everything revolving around the ship seems to suck and I'm having a lot more fun Amesha'ing around

  5. #3485
    ivara prime now live.
    relics can be found on railjack missions instead of the credit caches, as well as the usual other places.

  6. #3486
    Warchief Advent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Other Side.
    Posts
    2,084
    People can be pretty generous in this game. All I had to do was ask and I was given the parts to craft Mesa Prime and Zephyr Prime. I've barely pushed into Uranus at this point, with several more planets to unlock. The game loop is certainly a bit grindy, but the general gameplay, movement and combat is fun enough to me that I barely notice it.

  7. #3487
    If you aren't using your own railjack atm I'd suggest focusing one intrinsic to 7 asap so you can unlock the third zone and eventually get the sentient arm cannon weapon.

    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Shedu

  8. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    sentient arm cannon weapon.

    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Shedu
    Holy crap, they finally added it?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  9. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I do not have the luck of finding a Zetki mod yet

    - - - Updated - - -

    Please reduce cost of Articulas to put on ship. I have an army I want to plop down.

    Seems they are tradeable now.
    Guess who has a spare?

  10. #3490
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Seems they are tradeable now.
    Guess who has a spare?
    I do now, lol.

  11. #3491
    Have yet to get a Bulkhead other then the cheap shitty one so I'm stuck with like 2k hp on my railjack instead of 5k or more wish the avionics system was implemented a little better.

  12. #3492
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    Welp, I can solo any Veil stuff now. Still haven't gotten any other combat avionics than the flood of useless missiles outside of earth. Also would love if Void Cloak actually gets affected by the grid. Makes it worry free to go out on sling shot, destroy multiple crewships (as opposed to ping ponging around) and come back. Still missing the zetki turret mods that's not polar coil.

  13. #3493
    Lolololol

    Zephyr deluxe skin has been scrapped yet again!

    Supposedly, it's really coming out for real after Ivara's deluxe skin, which is coming next, but after being led along for four years straight I remain skeptical.

    You had an employee work on it on his spare time. I think it should have been obvious after a year that it wasn't going to come out in a timely manner, and yet waited FOUR YEARS before you decided to get working on it "for real"?

    Trying to not rage right now

    Trying

    Really trying

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's gonna have to be absolutely amazing to make up for the years of Zephyr neglect on DE's part

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since Liger-Inuzuka is doing concept art for DE now, maybe one of his previous Zephyr designs will be a Deluxe Skin? I love the base design of his first design but the wings on his second design are rad.





    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  14. #3494
    heheheh,. poor girl, nintendo warframe rep failed mastery quest on the last kill https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyGeniusFloofPunchTrees
    live on stream, oof.

  15. #3495
    I have the feeling Empyrean is not the huge success DE was expecting...

    Releasing it before Winter Holidays, in an astonishingly poor buggy state (even though we're used to that with DE, Empyrean is the worst), and with so little to do... I tried to play a bit the last few days, and it's a pain because there isn't anybody to play with, except on the objective-less node in Veil Proxima.
    My Railjack still suck arse so I don't want to initiate missions myself (because when I do, if nobody joins the mission, I'll probably be unable to solo anything or that will be a pain). I've never enjoyed Warframe Solo anyway, I love the coop aspect of this game.

    The fact the Railjack is completely disconnected from the rest of the game, in his own microcosm (nothing you do in Railjack impacts your gameplay elsewhere, and vice-versa) doesn't help.

    Costs to repair equipment are insane and are clearly aimed at making you buy the 50 plats drones.
    A lot of bugs are remaining - I freaking hate being unable to deal any single damage aboard Crewships because all my weapons magically became unmodded. Some bugs are fun though (keeping Archguns in your hands while in the Sentient Anomaly is the best, I also had one occurrence of Helios scanning targets while archwinging...).

    I dislike the Sentient Anomaly farm too. Everyone just jumps into the mission, clears the anomaly and abort mission, I don't even understand how DE could not anticipate that and make the Anomaly spawn at the end of the mission instead.

    On the positive side, we now have billions of stuff to do ingame. Between Fissures, Kuva, Kuva Liches, Railjack, ESO, Arbitrations, Nightwave, the two Open Worlds and some things I probably forget, it seems impossible to get bored. Maybe even a bit overwhelming when you have a limited playtime (which I have now)
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-01-06 at 08:17 AM.

  16. #3496
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    Biggest problem with Railjack is them peace out for the next 3 weeks(?) after release. It would've been better to do their vacation first and then release it especially since their track record of bug galore.

    Soloing Veil isn't really hard once you got any mk3 not Zetki weapon, Zetki just makes it more annoying. It just gets tedious with some bugs like infinite healing mobs, so the only way to kill them is to one shot them. If you don't have a strong weapon with infinite healing mobs, the best you can do is to archwing slingshot them or to ram them in the face with your ship when they approach you (or they sometimes just do it themselves), don't need the Intrinsic 10 for this to work, they just boom. If you ram them when they're going away from you they fly away or blow up, so that's a bit annoying. If you have breach quanta or void cloak (or both) it's kind of clock work. Kill until 2 crewships spawn and kill their respective ramsleds. Slingshot in > kill crewship and activate breach/void when needed so you don't boom. Repeat. Then you just slowly do everything else.

    Not having the Zetki hull mod you can just zoom around like a moron to avoid a decent amount of damage. I have yet to get the Zetki armor mod.

    If you want to farm mats, earth is the easiest place imo cause all the debris field / asteroid fields are more clustered. Get like 2-3k titanium and 100-150 asterite per 15-20m run.

    Sentient anomaly farm is dumb cause they put the Umbra Forma in the rare cache there. So everyone just rushes and checks the place and then leaves. If I do those runs I'll do it solo so I don't bother others. They could've stuck it in a 1% chance in Veil completion or something if they still want it to be relatively rare, but this method of getting it is dumb as hell.

    And yeah, some better integration of railjack with the rest of the game would be nice.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2020-01-06 at 09:19 AM.

  17. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Soloing Veil isn't really hard once you got any mk3 not Zetki weapon, Zetki just makes it more annoying. It just gets tedious with some bugs like infinite healing mobs, so the only way to kill them is to one shot them. If you don't have a strong weapon with infinite healing mobs, the best you can do is to archwing slingshot them or to ram them in the face with your ship when they approach you (or they sometimes just do it themselves), don't need the Intrinsic 10 for this to work, they just boom. If you ram them when they're going away from you they fly away or blow up, so that's a bit annoying. If you have breach quanta or void cloak (or both) it's kind of clock work. Kill until 2 crewships spawn and kill their respective ramsleds. Slingshot in > kill crewship and activate breach/void when needed so you don't boom. Repeat. Then you just slowly do everything else.
    I don't doubt it's feasible to solo stuff but I find it annoying, especially in Railjack. Dunno, I can't find any sort of fun piloting this thing. On the other hand, I'm having tons of fun Archwinging around and dealing with Crewships and other objectives as away team.

    I also have no idea how to properly build your Railjack. I have a +62 avionics capacity reactor, and you can fit like... 5 maxed avionics

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Not having the Zetki hull mod you can just zoom around like a moron to avoid a decent amount of damage. I have yet to get the Zetki armor mod.
    Yeah the Zetki Hull Weave seems painful to get... That's Saturn I guess right ? The Wiki is incomplete for the houses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    If you want to farm mats, earth is the easiest place imo cause all the debris field / asteroid fields are more clustered. Get like 2-3k titanium and 100-150 asterite per 15-20m run.
    At this point I stopped caring about resources. I'm never using my Railjack anyway, so I've bought a few drones to repair a few MKIII "just in case", but I don't bother with crafting anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Sentient anomaly farm is dumb cause they put the Umbra Forma in the rare cache there. So everyone just rushes and checks the place and then leaves. If I do those runs I'll do it solo so I don't bother others. They could've stuck it in a 1% chance in Veil completion or something if they still want it to be relatively rare, but this method of getting it is dumb as hell.
    The Forma, the Ephemera, Capturas (people don't care about those but I do :P ) and Shedu parts, too many things are there. Locking this behind a farm that could be accomplished by totally ignoring the mission sucks, that's even more sad for people who needs the Red Crystal for New War Prologue. Those poor guys will either have to hope for something to drop so that people don't leave, or suffer through the Solo mission afterward.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-01-06 at 09:43 AM.

  18. #3498
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't doubt it's feasible to solo stuff but I find it annoying, especially in Railjack. Dunno, I can't find any sort of fun piloting this thing. On the other hand, I'm having tons of fun Archwinging around and dealing with Crewships and other objectives as away team.
    Hopefully the solo intrinsic lets us deal with stuff like that. So our lich can be the pilot or something, even if they may be half retarded at it so soloing is somewhat less obnoxious.
    I also have no idea how to properly build your Railjack. I have a +62 avionics capacity reactor, and you can fit like... 5 maxed avionics
    I just stick every turret / ship thing I have my hands on.
    Yeah the Zetki Hull Weave seems painful to get... That's Saturn I guess right ? The Wiki is incomplete for the houses.
    Earth for the Zetki one afaik.

    The Forma, the Ephemera, Capturas (people don't care about those but I do :P ) and Shedu parts, too many things are there. Locking this behind a farm that could be accomplished by totally ignoring the mission sucks, that's even more sad for people who needs the Red Crystal for New War Prologue. Those poor guys will either have to hope for something to drop so that people don't leave, or suffer through the Solo mission afterward.
    Ah yeah the red crystal quest thingy whatever the mission is called you can get even if aborted, it's odd.

  19. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hopefully the solo intrinsic lets us deal with stuff like that. So our lich can be the pilot or something, even if they may be half retarded at it so soloing is somewhat less obnoxious.
    That would be nice, with some liches having some kamikaze tendencies, you'd have him screaming when piloting and shit like that. 10/10 count me in

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I just stick every turret / ship thing I have my hands on.

    Earth for the Zetki one afaik.
    Ah, I knew for the Zetki Bulkhead but wasn't sure for the Hull Weave. I'll try that, even though I have no idea how to fit that in a functional build without sacrificing other avionics (turrets, speed mods, hyperflux or tactical avionics).

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Ah yeah the red crystal quest thingy whatever the mission is called you can get even if aborted, it's odd.
    Didn't know it worked when Aborted. I've been lucky on my first run, but I've read plenty of people complaining they can't find a group that stay in the mission so they can't start the prologue. Maybe they just never looked ? No idea.

  20. #3500
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Tsunako
    Posts
    15,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Ah, I knew for the Zetki Bulkhead but wasn't sure for the Hull Weave. I'll try that, even though I have no idea how to fit that in a functional build without sacrificing other avionics (turrets, speed mods, hyperflux or tactical avionics).
    I'd drop hyperflux and speed mod probably. I've yet to get the Hull Weave one either, no luck so far.
    Didn't know it worked when Aborted. I've been lucky on my first run, but I've read plenty of people complaining they can't find a group that stay in the mission so they can't start the prologue. Maybe they just never looked ? No idea.
    Yeah, I helped my brother get there and he just broke the crystal then I aborted and he got the quest. It's also how I got the quest, host aborted and then I also left afterwards thinking it'd be too much of a pain to solo the thing then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •