Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Got 53k points in the event, guess that's it for me, rofl

They'll probably add new Arcanes or new Warframe to be bought with Scarlet Creds to justify another grind wave
    Gold arcanes coming to the store soon.

Get ready to get back on it

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Gold arcanes coming to the store soon.

Get ready to get back on it
    Honestly at this point I don't really care. Since their Arcane "rework", they've become Drone-level of I-don't-care. I already have the good ones, I'm maybe missing a few which still sit at rank 4 but I won't bother with upgrading them if I have to run 20 billions of asinine Scarlet Spear missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want Arcane Energize :*(

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just do like one set of 5 murex a day or every few days or whatever. I probably won't bother grinding for arcanes this way as I already did a lot of eidolons before. Probably just max out an energize.

- - - Updated - - -

DE, wot.

- - - Updated - - -

I am... pleasantly surprised. Legendary arcanes cost only 4k. I was expecting it to be absurdly high.

gold and legendary arcanes are now available. (2500 and 4000 points iirc)
    also the scarlet spear points are doubled, and the event has been extended an extra week.

More points per mission may harm the event in the end, as people will do fewer space/ground missions, hence maybe not reaching 100/100 in their flotilla.

I bought myself the R3>5 for Grace, I'll probably do one or two missions tonight to complete Barrier even though it has become perfectly useless unless Hildryn (who doesn't even need that to begin with). Just by principle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, got Energize to 5, might bother with Grace to 5... if I feel like it I guess. I barely use grace.

Well, got the 2 mods i wanted capped out.
    Next up farming for whatever else -plenty of time to do it casually.

I wish they'd put all the arcanes in this event; I'm good for Quills rep until the end of time, but Vox Solaris is going to piss me off.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    I find myself really regretting turning public grouping back on. Missions suck when explosive/aoe weapons are everywhere.

In the end I've played this event a lot more than I'd thought, mainly because it's a good way to farm for Intrinsincs without actually bothering with Railjack at all, but also to move Mesa P higher on my Profile's as I didn't use her for a long time.

I now have like 750k scarlet credits and no idea what to spend them on. Too bad they didn't add an exclusive item to this event (I won't count the Stance Forma, nobody cares).

In the end I've played this event a lot more than I'd thought, mainly because it's a good way to farm for Intrinsincs without actually bothering with Railjack at all, but also to move Mesa P higher on my Profile's as I didn't use her for a long time.

I now have like 750k scarlet credits and no idea what to spend them on. Too bad they didn't add an exclusive item to this event (I won't count the Stance Forma, nobody cares).
    Well, the weapons are - i guess?

Check arcane buying guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co..._available_in/

Well, the weapons are - i guess?

Check arcane buying guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co..._available_in/
    Thanks for the link, I already had all arcanes and not interested in trading as it is cancerous enough in this game...

Will probably grab a shitton of Energizes to give low MR clanmates when the event is over or something like that

So Nightwave Series 3 is here with some brand new challenges.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...r-update-2750/

The new event: find the 5 clues, then you'll need 10xCephalite Resonance to progress further in some kind of labyrinth. 10x are consumed each time so you may need a lot... This kind of platforming-labyrinth is related to the clues you get in the "crime scene", so make sure to check properly, not everyone has the same picture of people, or weapon for example.
    You can get the Resonance in every mission, when Nora tells you there is something nearby, there should be a fissure you have to drag enemies to, so they get glassified and you can loot resonance.

Seems tedious but hey, that's still something to do
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-05-13 at 05:18 AM.

So Nightwave Series 3 is here with some brand new challenges.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...r-update-2750/

The new event: find the 5 clues, then you'll need 10xCephalite Resonance to progress further in some kind of labyrinth. 10x are consumed each time so you may need a lot... This kind of platforming-labyrinth is related to the clues you get in the "crime scene", so make sure to check properly, not everyone has the same picture of people, or weapon for example.
    You can get the Resonance in every mission, when Nora tells you there is something nearby, there should be a fissure you have to drag enemies to, so they get glassified and you can loot resonance.

Seems tedious but hey, that's still something to do
    Seems really tedious. Did like 8 missions the other day and didnt get a single Cephalite Resonance hadn't had nora mention anything.

God I fucking hate seasons/series so much. I think they purposely make the series so annoying that people eventually end up begging them for a buy a rank option.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Seems really tedious. Did like 8 missions the other day and didnt get a single Cephalite Resonance hadn't had nora mention anything.

God I fucking hate seasons/series so much. I think they purposely make the series so annoying that people eventually end up begging them for a buy a rank option.
    excavation has them show up after a bit.
    and you can increase the drops by bringing nekros, khora, hydross etc.

Apparently the Cephalite Fissures or whatever are on a 25-minute timer, which skips every 5th (why ? No idea). Also, don't make the mistake to run Fissure Missions, they don't spawn there.
    The best way to get them is to run long endless missions instead of chaining short ones. If you run Captures all day, you take the risk of the 25-minute mark appearing when you're in the orbiter...

I don't understand how someone at DE thought this was a great design idea, but it's there.

To be honest, the investigation is quite easy so you basically only need 10 cephalites, which is 2 fissures, to complete the first part that is available.

Be sure to be prepared with the hints written on some paper, maybe watch some video if you don't care about spoilery, and don't forget we can't aimglide in the investigation nor bullet jump.

Apparently the Cephalite Fissures or whatever are on a 25-minute timer, which skips every 5th (why ? No idea). Also, don't make the mistake to run Fissure Missions, they don't spawn there.
    The best way to get them is to run long endless missions instead of chaining short ones. If you run Captures all day, you take the risk of the 25-minute mark appearing when you're in the orbiter...

I don't understand how someone at DE thought this was a great design idea, but it's there.

To be honest, the investigation is quite easy so you basically only need 10 cephalites, which is 2 fissures, to complete the first part that is available.

Be sure to be prepared with the hints written on some paper, maybe watch some video if you don't care about spoilery, and don't forget we can't aimglide in the investigation nor bullet jump.
    I think DE tries to burn out the hardcores right away as they always make shit ridiculously grindy and frustrating then dial everything back.

Yeah I already did the investigation before finding out you need cephalites. Wasn't a fan of the janky ghost movement in it.

excavation has them show up after a bit.
    and you can increase the drops by bringing nekros, khora, hydross etc.
    Drop boost work on em too?

I think DE tries to burn out the hardcores right away as they always make shit ridiculously grindy and frustrating then dial everything back.

Yeah I already did the investigation before finding out you need cephalites. Wasn't a fan of the janky ghost movement in it.
    The labyrinth/puzzle part is a bit faster, it's not first-person, but unfortunately it is a watered-down Relay movement system, hence third person but extra slow, small speed, no bullet jump, only double jump. So take your time when you'll be jumping on platforms.
    Regarding the Cephalite drops, I found it bullshit at first, but given you finally just need 10... It's not that bad finally. Also the only reward for the puzzle part is 7k standing, as if we care

Apparently not drop boosters but Nekros/Khora and the likes can boost the droprates.

if nekros does, then drop boosters should too.