10+ Year Old Account
    Update.

BP Saryn Prime droped from last T4 key what friend shared! lately was x2 Odonata Prime Harness and x1 Forma BP.

Now the nightmare begins, because T3 surv. >.<

Emh, did they change carrier prime carapace drop location? 99% sure it was T3 ext before at least. Says T4 def c on wiki now D:

Deleted
    Burston barrels everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Burston barrels everywhere...
    All the orthos prime BPs!!!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    This shit is fucking rigged. 16 T3cap runs and 12 Lex/Burston barrels

10+ Year Old Account
    All hail braton barrels!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    This shit is fucking rigged. 16 T3cap runs and 12 Lex/Burston barrels
    /shrug.
    In 2 hours of play my friends and I got 60 percent of the drops already so... RNGesus!
    But seriously, these prime patches tend to have a fast clear time.

Usually 3/4 of the items are pretty easy to farm and the last piece has like a 2% drop rate from my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i've gotten more Paris Prime strings than i can count.

At least we can break them down into ducats.
    Maybe get more stalker marks, farm War.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to farming the last parts i needed for Paris and Fang primed versions.

Been eyeing a nice pair of Daggers for my Loki and i just love the sound Paris makes.

10+ Year Old Account
    T3 surv is pain in the arse. I don't know why allmost cool stuff is putted there. Yep from T3 surv i miss only Ash P Systems.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only problem with the void missions is the reward structure during high waves of defense and survival missions. At a certain wave number, or timer, they really should just alternate between the B & C loot tables. It's sort of discouraging getting to an hour in survival and getting an amazing forma blueprint, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Deluxe skin they showed on Dev stream 69 for Oberon is sexy AF. Looks like a GW2 sylvari.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    My only problem with the void missions is the reward structure during high waves of defense and survival missions. At a certain wave number, or timer, they really should just alternate between the B & C loot tables. It's sort of discouraging getting to an hour in survival and getting an amazing forma blueprint, lol.
    Really agree with this, those A rotations can be quite annoying >_>

So random question, but is there really a reason for me to ever play shattershield Mesa over my Wukong (solo)? I like Mesa's looks more, but i can't really think why i would play her over Wukong when i'm literally invincible aslong as i don't run out of energy. Peacemaker is cool, but it doesen't really do that much since i mostly build her for duration and efficiency.

Man, these last few weeks have been the best Warframe times I've ever had. Ash prime helmet just dropped, so I can FINALLY finish the last rank of Red Veil (and then farm the bastard again for another two months for the actual frame, sigh). So I can finally get Irradiating Disarm for my Loki, and the Rakta weapons. And then, last week, the last piece for my Loki Prime finally dropped, AND THEN, the same day, I got the Redeemer stance--after about a solid month of trying to transmute it with no sucess, the damn thing dropped when I was randomly doing something else.

So my favorite frame, the one I started playing way back in 2013 when the game first went into open beta, finally gets Primed, and my favorite weapon finally gets the upgrade I've been waiting for. Life (Warframe-wise) really couldn't be any better right now. (Well, if I had a Naramon lens maybe, but eh...sorties hate me.)

I also built a Frost and Excalibur the other day, for the first time. Can't wait to see what they can do. Oh, and a Kubrow--I actually had a Kubrow before, I quit playing right after they came out, but since they changed some things about the quest I had to redo it and build the incubator segment all over again. I like him and hate him at the same time--pretty strong, but so godawful dumb with the AI. Just like a real dog. ;) I wonder if they did that on purpose.

In the the latest devstream, they showed that they are going to make cat-type companions in an upcoming update. I'm more of a cat person myself, so that sounds awesome to me. I hope they ignore whatever you're fighting, then take your mod drops, carry them a mile away, then shit in your Liset two feet away from the litter box. And also knock all your noggles off their perches when you're logged off, just 'cause.
    Last edited by Tidezen; 2016-02-22 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Supposedly the Catbrows will have more utility than the Kubrows, whereas the Kubrows will be more about damage. Which will probably mean that Catbrows become the next big thing, because the Kubrows don't have anything that can challenge carrier yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    So random question, but is there really a reason for me to ever play shattershield Mesa over my Wukong (solo)? I like Mesa's looks more, but i can't really think why i would play her over Wukong when i'm literally invincible aslong as i don't run out of energy. Peacemaker is cool, but it doesen't really do that much since i mostly build her for duration and efficiency.
    Well, depends what you need. If both works just use what you like the most

Sassy Kubrows can dig up energy, which I actually find quite useful on my Valkyr, but other than that they don't really offer much. Kubrows being the "damage" companion makes me laugh, nothing like hitting for 200 with mods compared to the 150k my frame does.