10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Just wanted to say that i read you other posts as well and you're doing a great job on explaining things
    I've read quite a few guides and still couldn't understand many things but your answers are on point and well structured.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Questions regarding drops/loot
    Do i need to manually collect loot? So far (MR2) i was just running over everything when i accidentally clicked square (PS4) and collected an avatar something.
    I read about a vacuum mod, is this suppose to collect everything around me (radius depends on level) and when can acquire it?
    Also does it worth it to run around maps in order to kill/open everything or should i blaze my way through completing the missions?
    Last edited by Keosen; 2019-09-29 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Do i need to manually collect loot? So far (MR2) i was just running over everything when i accidentally clicked Square (PS4) and collect an avatar something.
    I read about a vacuum mod, is this suppose to collect everything around me (radius depends on level) and when can acquire it?
    By default, yes you need to run over loot to collect it.

You can equip a "companion", either a sentinel (a flying robot that is tethered to your Warframe, no maintenance required), or a pet (maintenance required but more versatile, also cooler). On this companion, you can equip a mod called Vacuum (for Sentinels) or Fetch (for pets), and your Warframe will automatically suck up any nearby loot.

It's really easy to get a sentinel. Either buy a blueprint for 100k regular credits from the market and craft your sentinel, or get the blueprint for the Taxon sentinel from completing Venus junction on Earth. There are no notable differences between sentinels except the Shade Sentinel, which has an exclusive mod that will cloak you when close to enemies, and is invaluable for spy missions if you don't have a Warframe with stealth capabilities. The vacuum mod is a common drop from generic mobs across the entire game.

Pets: there are two variants, a Kubrow (dog like) and a Kavat (cat like). There are multiple species of Kubrow and Kavats with their own different unique abilities. You have to complete the quest "Howl of the Kubrow" on Earth to unlock the incubator. You then farm fast Earth missions and kill all of the Kubrow Dens in the level and hopefully one of the dens will drop a Kubrow Egg. Then you incubate the egg and you'll get a random Kubrow. You can inject DNA samples traded from other players that can influence what species and coloration/fur pattern of Kubrow you get. You can also inject Kavat Genetic Codes into the egg to get a Kavat. Kavat Genetic Codes are dropped by wild Kavat enemies in Orokin Derelicts (later in the game). Once your egg hatches, congratulations! Just be sure to inject your pet with DNA stabilizers (bought from the market for ingame credits) every few days. Don't let your pet's genetic stability's run out or you pet will die for real (as in removed from your inventory). Your pet dying in a mission won't kill it off for real. If you're going to be away from the game for a while (longer than a few days), remember to put your pet into stasis.

You can equip your pet with the Fetch mod, which functions the same way as vacuum. Being a Kubrow mod, Fetch is rarer than Vacuum.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing you had to press a button to pick up was either an ayatan star or an ayatan sculpture. Vacuum won't pick thrm up; you'll always have to manually press a button to pick them up. They are rare and valuable, with a limited amount of stars spawning in destructible objects and lootable lockers per mission, and a rare chance of a sculpture spawning. Sculptures can be fitted with stars and either placed in your ship as decorations, or vendored to Maroo at Maroo's Bazaar for a ton of endo. Endo is the currency used to upgrade mods.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also get a free ayatan sculpture once a week by talking to Maroo and doing the weekly mission. No hard mobs to fight, but be sure to equip your Warframe with mods that enhance mobility as there is a timed puzzle at the end to reach the sculpture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great thanks once more!
    It was indeed an ayatan (not avatar ) star, so basically only ayatan star or an ayatan sculpture need to be picked manually i can just run over things to collect them until i acquire the vacuum.

Also is loot instanced of free for all?
    Rhino Prime set costs around 50p or ~35 if bought separately does it worth it?
    I know it's not suggested to buy frames with plat but it's doesn't fill very high, i thought it would be something like 200p for any kind of prime frame.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2019-09-29 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Great thanks once more!
    It was indeed an ayatan (not avatar ) star, so basically only ayatan star or an ayatan sculpture need to be picked manually i can just run over things to collect them until i acquire the vacuum.

Also is loot instanced of free for all?
    Rhino Prime set costs around 50p or ~35 if bought separately does it worth it?
    I know it's not suggested to buy frames with plat but it's doesn't fill very high, i thought it would be something like 200p for any kind of prime frame.
    Loot drops for everyone. It's instanced.

Use Warframe.market to check prices.

Prime Warframes are "vaulted" every few months. That is to say, a Prime Warframe (and weapons) are released and the blueprints are farmable ingame, and then a few months later they are made unavailable to farm until they are unvaulted years later as part of a special event. The cheapest Prime parts woll be for frames that are currently unvaulted, followed by the newest released Warframe (which is in high demand for the first few weeks of the patch), and then finally followed by vaulted Warframes with a dramatic price increase. This is how a lot of people make platnium in Warframe; they farm easily available blueprints now, and sell them for a ton later after the vaulting.

Now, don't feel compelled to drop cash on Prime Warframes for any sort of perceived gameplay benefit. Prime warframes receive the least amount of boost in stats compared to other prime gear. Nothing really changes besides getting a +25 to a stat (or a +50, perhaps divided into two +25s). No substantial increase. Modtly vanity. (However, if you don't want to bother gathering the mats for a frame and are willing to drop cash, then buying prime parts for plat may be cheaper than buying even regular Warframes off of the market). Prime weapons, on the other hand, show a noticeable increase in power you're going to feel during gameplay. Finally, primed mods are off the charts OVERWHELMINGLY more powerful than their normal counterparts... when fully upgraded. It costs a ton of endo to fully power up a prime mod. You could drop IRL cash on plat for prime mods, but it's unlikely you'd get any more use out of them than your regular mods at this point in the game with so little endo... unless you traded plat for fully starred ayatan sculptures from other players, and then turned in the sculptures to Maroo for endo.

My Warframe doesn't work anymore. The launcher is stuck at "Checking for new Content" at the last 243,5 KB. I've tried reinstalling after deleting everything warframe from hard drives and registry, i've updated all drivers and Windows, i don't know what else to do.
    Anyone else having this problem?

The old blood is live.

Kuva lich system is pretty cool - bit grindy for now,. but it's funny to have a nemesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grendel's parts challenges weren't really that bad. Just really tedious.

Got all the Requiem mods first before actually starting the kuva, and not really going to grind those out that much, just want to see what derpy things happen.

I really enjoy the Lich system. Frustrating at times, but I like trying my luck on Requiem Mods against Liches until I get all the hints. I like the Liches interactions with us and also the fact this gives us quite a big number of different things to do, all at a reasonable level (Requiem Fissures, Kuva Siphons/Floods, Liches missions throughout the Starchart).

Are there any new quests that continue the main storyline? That's what I'm mostly interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Are there any new quests that continue the main storyline? That's what I'm mostly interested in.
    No, should come with The New War update if it ever comes at all

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I actually rather enjoyed ranking up my lich and doing the 75-100 mission to find out what mods I needed for him.

Farming for the relics on the other hand has been a boring, don’t know if I’ll bother with future lich’s as my first started with the weapon I wanted.

I have no problem farming the requiem relics because I need the kuva anyway. I have lots of rivens that need rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    No, should come with The New War update if it ever comes at all
    Yeah where the hell is New War already?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah where the hell is New War already?
    At the rate the main story is advancing, we might not even get to meet dad until 2025.

At the rate the main story is advancing, we might not even get to meet dad until 3025.
    Fixed: At the earliest.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I have no problem farming the requiem relics because I need the kuva anyway. I have lots of rivens that need rolling.
    There is that I guess but I always just went to the fortress for kuva baby sitting the braids is rather dull. At least I’ll have a little kuva stockpile for my next riven.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much i missed in short? I finished on quest where.

Where Ballas went weird by Lotus in Chimera Prologue i remember.

And worth give an try?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    How much i missed in short? I finished on quest where.

Where Ballas went weird by Lotus in Chimera Prologue i remember.
    Nothing new for the main storyline yet.

New thing is that the Kuva Lich system is out, aka Shadow of Mordor villains.

Since Chimera Prologue released, new Warframes came out: Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss, and Grendel

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new for the main storyline yet.

Currently, we got a new Warframe (Grendel), and the Kuva Lich system is out.
    There was not also Gaus if i good recall?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    There was not also Gaus if i good recall?
    Just updated