10+ Year Old Account
    It's soooooooooooooooooooo buggy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m still waiting for the Khora one so I can have more fancy cats.
    Not much for the cats.

But my infested good boy looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Not much for the cats.

But my infested good boy looks awesome.
    Infested good boys are a nice runner up I have mine to match my nitas but I’ve never got around to getting all the maggot mods.

Railjack is quite buggy, but daily hotfixes so it's getting better.

Also, archguns have been nerfed a LOT.

T_T

Did the first mission twice after my last post. Got pretty scary quite a few times with the railjack getting close to 0 health several times but was kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Did the first mission twice after my last post. Got pretty scary quite a few times with the railjack getting close to 0 health several times but was kinda fun.
    Yeah, first thing you want to do is put a point in engineering so you can repair.
    2 points in gunnery allow you 360 degree field for shooting - which is a BIG help.

And upgrade your railjack health and shield,. after that the first mission does get a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Yeah, first thing you want to do is put a point in engineering so you can repair.
    2 points in gunnery allow you 360 degree field for shooting - which is a BIG help.

And upgrade your railjack health and shield,. after that the first mission does get a lot easier.
    I used someone elses railjack cause I wasn't sure how repairs and stuff worked and didn't want to lose shit so I'm not sure what rank mods he had. But considering it was everyone's first time it was probably the base ones. I did buy the stuff you can in the store and upgraded the armor and a couple others to max capacity so I think it will be a bit easier if I try it tonight.

I just hope I get grouped with more people that are willing to farm after finishing the mission and mark the collectables you gotta grab with the ship. When we were figuring everything out the first time we only got 2 points and the second time around got around 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Just downloaded this again... as usual, I'm afraid to jump into it, haven't played it since Khora release... I'm going to get buried under a fuck ton of new content again, ain't I?
    I forget was Khora before or after Fortuna? You have to mine there for stuff for your railjack I think other then that there isn't much new stuff you gotta worry about.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-12-14 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Also to add to this, since it's super buggy, get Tactical(?) 4 asap for the Omni teleport. Sometimes you can't exit the crewship, so teleporting out is your only way out. Or just general stuckery aka fuckery. Can also just use it to quickly get back if you're the one going inside a mission area.
    Also get a punch through weapon for crewships, sometimes they don't open but you can still shoot the reactor.
    Just downloaded this again... as usual, I'm afraid to jump into it, haven't played it since Khora release... I'm going to get buried under a fuck ton of new content again, ain't I?
    Only major thing is Railjack. It's a bit confusing and complicated. Wiki is friend, but basically to start getting your railjack you need a clan with a docking bay then just follow the instructions. In the mean time you can pug or tag along a friend's railjack to get easy materials that you need for your railjack. It does cost 6 million credits total though, so be wary of that.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2019-12-15 at 04:32 AM.

6 mil credits aren't too bad if you have a rhino, a catchmoon, and access to the index.

Once you can join a crew you can get your skills up - even if you cant afford to upgrade your own ship yet.

And I can quite recommend the particle ram.
    Especially on low level farm missions, anything that gets near it simply dies.

I used someone elses railjack cause I wasn't sure how repairs and stuff worked and didn't want to lose shit so I'm not sure what rank mods he had. But considering it was everyone's first time it was probably the base ones. I did buy the stuff you can in the store and upgraded the armor and a couple others to max capacity so I think it will be a bit easier if I try it tonight.

I just hope I get grouped with more people that are willing to farm after finishing the mission and mark the collectables you gotta grab with the ship. When we were figuring everything out the first time we only got 2 points and the second time around got around 7.
    Most groups that joined me have been more than willing so far - especially once you explain the MK-2 items/guns take 7000 pustrels.
    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack
    And it's not like they have a choice. No loot until the host says you're done with the mission ^_^

You do want to get at least 1 engineering to get the omni repair item - then use from gear wheel.
    Cannons 2 helps you get 360 degree vision when shooting,. etc etc. see above. Going over 4 gets expensive though.
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-12-15 at 10:09 AM.

You do want to get at least 1 engineering to get the omni repair item - then use from gear wheel.
    Cannons 2 helps you get 360 degree vision when shooting,. etc etc. see above. Going over 4 gets expensive though.
    You auto get the repair gun the first time you enter one of the railjack missions. I was on repair duty on my first run without any points.

Once you can join a crew you can get your skills up - even if you cant afford to upgrade your own ship yet.

And I can quite recommend the particle ram.
    Especially on low level farm missions, anything that gets near it simply dies.
    I've finally got my Railjack yesterday so I had a quick look and damn that was bloated...

How did you get that first picture ? I've quickly swept through all the tabs but I didn't see a detailed explanation about all those bonuses, I just had the "unlocked" and "next unlock" list without any proper explanation about what the hell I was unlocking.

All this "mod upgrade" seems weird to, I don't fully understand how that works to be honest

Having a limited playtime seems to be a dead sentence for Railjack content...
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2019-12-16 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I've finally got my Railjack yesterday so I had a quick look and damn that was bloated...

How did you get that first picture ? I've quickly swept through all the tabs but I didn't see a detailed explanation about all those bonuses, I just had the "unlocked" and "next unlock" list without any proper explanation about what the hell I was unlocking.

All this "mod upgrade" seems weird to, I don't fully understand how that works to be honest

Right click the intrinsic tree to see the detail. A lot of the stuff are a bit... convoluted. Seeing the weapon stats of a broken weapon requires you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Right click the intrinsic tree to see the detail. A lot of the stuff are a bit... convoluted. Seeing the weapon stats of a broken weapon requires you to do the same.
    Ah, thanks, didn't try the right click...

What about the mod upgrade ? I got the Grid upgrade, but for the mod, I went to the upgrade panel but it seems to scrap them ? or wtf ? I don't really get how that's supposed to work

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, thanks, didn't try the right click...

What about the mod upgrade ? I got the Grid upgrade, but for the mod, I went to the upgrade panel but it seems to scrap them ? or wtf ? I don't really get how that's supposed to work
    Click the slot you want to put the mod in. Avionics tab is to show the list and scrap em if you want. To upgrade you just click and hold. I hope I'm remembering this correctly, not in game atm to check. It's stupidly convoluted.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2019-12-16 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Click the slot you want to put the mod in. Avionics tab is to show the list and scrap em if you want. To upgrade you just click and hold. I hope I'm remembering this correctly, not in game atm to check. It's stupidly convoluted.
    Yes that's my problem so far. The Avionics > Upgrade > Avionics tab, where you hover over the Avionics and it shows the "next upgrade's stats", will scrap the mods when you click on it. At least that's what it was doing for me yesterday.

I'll have another look this evening, my Railjack was fresh out of the oven 10 minutes before I went to bed

Yes that's my problem so far. The Avionics > Upgrade > Avionics tab, where you hover over the Avionics and it shows the "next upgrade's stats", will scrap the mods when you click on it. At least that's what it was doing for me yesterday.

I'll have another look this evening, my Railjack was fresh out of the oven 10 minutes before I went to bed
    The avionics work like mods, but you can upgrade the slot itself as well for an extra (free) 3 upgrades per slot to whatever you put into that slot.

Don't bother with the clan research MK-1 items unless you have terrible luck finding repairable bits.
    The mk2 ones are significantly better, and have fairly easier to get resource costs.
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-12-16 at 08:07 PM.

You can always jump into other peoples games. Honestly I think its probably better to do that atleast until the solo stuff comes out or you get some insane gear you are willing to repair drone rush or pump a ton of resources into. I upgraded my railjack just enough to solo the first mission but I kinda regret it as it just takes longer and would probably get more mats just doing multiple runs with groups. Also I almost never have anyone join a match if I use mine.

Also anyone know what wreckage looks like in the match? I've only ever gotten one and I think a party member must have been the one to grab it..

Purple.

You can always jump into other peoples games. Honestly I think its probably better to do that atleast until the solo stuff comes out or you get some insane gear you are willing to repair drone rush or pump a ton of resources into. I upgraded my railjack just enough to solo the first mission but I kinda regret it as it just takes longer and would probably get more mats just doing multiple runs with groups. Also I almost never have anyone join a match if I use mine.

Also anyone know what wreckage looks like in the match? I've only ever gotten one and I think a party member must have been the one to grab it..

My ship is sporting 5600 hull now, with puny mk-1 weapons, but those will be replaced once rebecca announces their definitive plans for the resource cost on those. Those zekti mods are crazy (reactor cost expensive too). The particle ram is getting good use.

It's unclear at the moment - so keep an eye on the tenno news,. they may do an overhaul with hotfixes on drops and cost.

Shit, that little story on fortuna was great, and that damn song <3
    You wee young one are just getting started

(it gets better!)

Rap rap tap...

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not have the luck of finding a Zetki mod yet

- - - Updated - - -

Please reduce cost of Articulas to put on ship. I have an army I want to plop down.