Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It'd be kind of fun if there's like a sentient raid, 2 groups / 2 railjacks or 4 people/4 railjack + lich crew members (cause so far liches are retarded). I mean sure there's like all the issues the previous raids have posed that'll probably never get fixed but it'd be fun to see like a mini battle.
    If they were to try to implement what you were suggesting, I'd rather it be content that can spawn in a variety of locations/tilesets, rather than running the same raid through the same level geometry each time. Could have different Sentient ships to run through, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the past 6 months or so I've tried so many times to rekindle my love of Warframe, but every major release has so many issues (Railjack is no exception so far) and there's just no consistent sense of advancement as far as the story/lore goes.

Instead it feels increasingly like the work of a group of people spitballing random ideas, like 'hey, lets do that! Yeah!' A fat warframe that eats people? Cool! A warframe that is basically Zarya from Overwatch? Sweet! Want a ripoff of Shadow of Mordor's Nemesis system? Coming right up!

I mean, how long ago was it that Lotus betrayed us? And yet we're still getting "Tenno, they've cut off life support. I suspected this might happen" messages from her?

And it makes me sad because I played WF pretty damn hardcore (more than I played WoW) for a long while. I was genuinely invested in it. It still gets time in my rotation of games - for instance I recently farmed/built Ivara Prime - but the spark that made me fall in love with the game isn't there anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If they were to try to implement what you were suggesting, I'd rather it be content that can spawn in a variety of locations/tilesets, rather than running the same raid through the same level geometry each time. Could have different Sentient ships to run through, for example.
    Yeah it doesn't need to be fixed since it'd be battle fields and such.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    A nice hotfix Patch should be this week,.
    Enemy armor reduction among things to make it a little easier.
    I don't think Enemy Armor reduction will do anything beyond trivialize the missions. My Cyngas already shreds through enemies in one or two clips, which is fine for Veil Proxima. Reducing their armor will make them be one-shottable by everything ? Meh, not the kind of change I'm expecting.

To be honest, enemies are fine. It's just insufferable to play as Away Team / Archwingboii in the current setup due to all the different bugs you can encounter each time you go inside/outside anything.

The sword is probably nice but that's probably the only thing we can get in Railjack right ? Other than that, you only get Railjack-exclusive stuff, if we don't account for the Sentient Anomaly which is perfectly unbearable to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't think Enemy Armor reduction will do anything beyond trivialize the missions. My Cyngas already shreds through enemies in one or two clips, which is fine for Veil Proxima. Reducing their armor will make them be one-shottable by everything ? Meh, not the kind of change I'm expecting.

To be honest, enemies are fine. It's just insufferable to play as Away Team / Archwingboii in the current setup due to all the different bugs you can encounter each time you go inside/outside anything.

The sword is probably nice but that's probably the only thing we can get in Railjack right ? Other than that, you only get Railjack-exclusive stuff, if we don't account for the Sentient Anomaly which is perfectly unbearable to farm.
    1 sword. 2 rifles (1 from the anomaly, as well as the quest itself). Umbra forma, and a new archwing mod.
    havent found anything else yet.

patch notes on the armor n such: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...ra-prime-2709/
    Last edited by bbr; 2020-01-09 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    In the past 6 months or so I've tried so many times to rekindle my love of Warframe, but every major release has so many issues (Railjack is no exception so far) and there's just no consistent sense of advancement as far as the story/lore goes.

Instead it feels increasingly like the work of a group of people spitballing random ideas, like 'hey, lets do that! Yeah!' A fat warframe that eats people? Cool! A warframe that is basically Zarya from Overwatch? Sweet! Want a ripoff of Shadow of Mordor's Nemesis system? Coming right up!

I mean, how long ago was it that Lotus betrayed us? And yet we're still getting "Tenno, they've cut off life support. I suspected this might happen" messages from her?

And it makes me sad because I played WF pretty damn hardcore (more than I played WoW) for a long while. I was genuinely invested in it. It still gets time in my rotation of games - for instance I recently farmed/built Ivara Prime - but the spark that made me fall in love with the game isn't there anymore.
    I pretty much gave up on Warframe because of that. Missions start all feeling the same and the grind is more dull. Warframe doesn't seem to have a very solid plan for it's own future. It's mostly feels like just a massive grind for a challenge that isn't really there. And it can't really be there because a player's power level is all over the place in unbalanced messes of OP to pisspoor builds. All they can do is have a boss that's a cakewalk for some and a unkillable damage sponge to others... or they have a boss that's based on doing some gimmick to defeat them, which pretty much invalidates all of that gear you worked so hard to get.

Reactors Capacity Update incoming - recommending to stop trashing « bad » ones

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...mment=11315010

https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/1217155225225715712

I'm glad because my only Vidar MKIII rolled with a +62, so that's at least a +28 boost. But I think the Zetki will potentially be better, slightly lower Avionics for a shitton of Flux ? Dunno to be honest, still archwinging around

Edit -- They changed their way apparently, now the Avionics on reactors won't be rerolled (aka a new random value) but remapped (so if you had a reactor within the high ranges, it will remain in the high ranges.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...mment=11316615

Quote Originally Posted by (DE)Saske
    Your current reactor values will get remap onto the new reactor values. Your 50 capacity Zetki reactor will turn into a 80 capacity Zetki reactor etc.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-01-16 at 09:14 AM.

Change on Tenebrous Ephemera, that's a surprise but a good one to de-cancerize Sentient Anomaly nodes

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition:
    TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
    The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method

Changes are nice - maybe with 20% Ephemera chances I'll finally get one, lel
    I was hoping they would change the murmur thing, and at least tell us if the Requiem we used is part of the combination or not in case of failure. Killing liches is still a bit too long imo, especially if you're not connected when the update drops, as nobody seems to care about them at all.

Ivara deluxe is nice af, will try that this evening.

valentine color palette up in the store for 1 credit - get your free red/dark red/whites now.

also - acolytes are up https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Acolytes
    Last edited by bbr; 2020-02-08 at 07:38 AM.

2020 Mainline with two events announced. Can't say I'm interested. Except the 90 FOV maybe ?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...refresh%C2%A0/

Events

The hell happened to New War anyway?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    The storyline has been progressing at such an abysmal rate I just kinda forgot about it entirely.

• Second Dream - 2015, December 3rd
    • War Within - 2016, November 11th
    • The Sacrifice - 2018. June 15th

We will soon have gone two years without a main story update. Two years without a new hour and a half long quest with barely 10 minutes of cutscenes!

I think DE has really been dropping the ball for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Guess it will come soon after Scarlet Spear. If they still care anymore. They seem to be more focused on changing Warframe from fast to slow-paced that maybe New War is not even the priority anymore.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-03-02 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The storyline has been progressing at such an abysmal rate I just kinda forgot about it entirely.

• Second Dream - 2015, December 3rd
    • War Within - 2016, November 11th
    • The Sacrifice - 2018. June 15th

We will soon have gone two years without a main story update. Two years without a new hour and a half long quest with barely 10 minutes of cutscenes!

I think DE has really been dropping the ball for the last few years.
    Yeah, it's what caused me to mostly stop playing as well. Don't get me wrong, grinding stuff can be fun, but only for so long, and Railjacks are mostly just yet another grind. There's only so many times I can stomach doing mission after mission (most of which are faceroll and consist of following players with OP shit destroying everything in one shot) in search of affinity and crafting resources.

People can say what they will about WoW, but every 6 months or so we at least get a nice helping of story content and actually new stuff like dungeons or raids, not just another tileset of kitbashed rooms with scaling enemies thrown in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... this AOE weapon change is... like a step forward and two steps back. I get the idea that blowing yourself up shouldn't really be harmless, but the way it's done is very inconsistent and sometimes just straight up doesn't make sense. Blast yourself in the foot sometimes just makes you do the block animation and not the knockdown and being at the edge does the knock down. The cautious shot also doesn't work as described. It's supposed to decrease 1 level down of the 2 levels of stagger, but I just keep getting knocked around anyways. Instead it seems like it just reduces the radius of stagger level.

The increased 20% blast radius is kind of whatever when they have a 10% damage (90% fall off) at the edge with a pretty steep drop off from the epic center. They should've stuck with their original plan of 20% damage increase and 50% fall off. Explosive weapons weren't strong to begin with bar the Bramma, so there was no reason to nerf the reason they exist.

You can also just ignore the knockdown with rank 10 primed sure foot or rank 7 prime sure foot + power drift.

Personally they should've just made it like the old tonkor. A flat 50 damage (can change that number to whatever) on hitting yourself.

Design a warframe contest going on atm. And an anniversary event as well.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...ated-warframe/
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-03-07 at 12:37 AM.

https://twitter.com/eornhart/status/...439244288?s=21

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/11...-140-overview/

Few new things, Titania P, Scarlet Spear overview, stance forma

All in all, seems nice