You only "need" 25 kills (first reward) to get the sister.
    The 75 kills is for the third tier reward, which is always nice.

You can always rush it with mesa.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You can see the weapon you'd get same as the kuva liches right?
    at least you can skip em then.
    Yeah but you can't tell how cool the sister is until you start em. God I regret killing my second sister she was perfect. I had one that looked similar but had that terrible golden girls voice and don't wanna be stuck with hearing that shit when she joins me on missions after I convert her.

You guys know what weapon would be best for a converted sister? I guess I could just try and target like the missile launcher or something and only farm for a good sister that way. Also what element should a converted sister be? Only good Ephemera's imo are heat, cold, and toxin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yup, and the Mercy kill is also a Hold X so you have time to not mercy kill it.

On my side I've done two, no luck on Ephemera yet. Both Granum Voids were a bit... tight (80 kills), but I had to remember how to play Protea and the Xoris hehe.
    Been extra lucky on the first Sister - good combination on the first try (with one Oull and 2 random requiems) !
    You only need the 25 kill rank for your sister as long as you do it solo.

I gave my lich the kuva bow - ridiculous damage.
    And they don't really care about ammo.

But sadly you can just put em to the most use as defense on the ship - which tends to be a bit pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You only need the 25 kill rank for your sister as long as you do it solo.
    You only "need" 25 kills (first reward) to get the sister.
    The 75 kills is for the third tier reward, which is always nice.

You can always rush it with mesa.
    Yeah... I thought you needed Tier 3, I have left two missions in a row where I failed the Tier 3... Then I re-read the patchnote...
    And yeah it's easy to cheese but I need the Heat Ephemera first ! Then I'll try the others !

For the weapon, for my regular Railjack On-Call Crew, I have given her Acceltra (mainly because it matches perfectly with her fashionframe), and I have to say... it rocks

Do you have a good cheat code to defeat R5 Sisters ? I've tried plenty of things but I never deal more than 20 points of damage, they're ridiculously tanky once again
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-07-11 at 06:45 PM.

Yeah... I thought you needed Tier 3, I have left two missions in a row where I failed the Tier 3... Then I re-read the patchnote...
    And yeah it's easy to cheese but I need the Heat Ephemera first ! Then I'll try the others !

For the weapon, for my regular Railjack On-Call Crew, I have given her Acceltra (mainly because it matches perfectly with her fashionframe), and I have to say... it rocks

Do you have a good cheat code to defeat R5 Sisters ? I've tried plenty of things but I never deal more than 20 points of damage, they're ridiculously tanky once again
    I haven't gotten any past 3 yet. Am only gonna let the one I find and want to convert get higher.

On the final mission you can use your mech to kill em if you want.

--------------------------------------------

Holy fuck are elite crew members expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

After about 6 or so runs without any holokeys I'm now fully Corpus:

Tempted to get the scythe and the nikana.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-07-11 at 10:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Ive been working on farming the arcanes myself.

Using kuva ogris with primed firestorm and the new galvanised mods and it is just crazy damage.

Same with the Nukor and the new headshot crit mods and headshot damage arcane.

Quite fun
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

After about 6 or so runs without any holokeys I'm now fully Corpus:

Tempted to get the scythe and the nikana.
    Nice ! Are any of those good ?
    I heavily suspect the Arca Plasmor is given that everyone and their mother are using it in game, but I have no clue about the rest. I haven't tried any of the three weapons I've had to far... But the Cycron was sure disappointing in its normal version.

I hope I'll be luckier with Ephemeras this week though !

if necramech is available in the mission, use their gun in stationary mode.
    It deals 500k per bullet on normal missions.

if necramech is available in the mission, use their gun in stationary mode.
    It deals 500k per bullet on normal missions.
    Yeah I'll try that, that didn't cross my mind. But I'm not sure it will work well, given that they have given their stupid damage resistance formula to Sisters, which usually reduces "heavy hits", I don't know how it works in details.
    But basically my Tennant Heavy Attack Gauss, which usually deals somewhere around 300k-1million damage on crit was doing 25 damage on my R5 Sister. Shedu dealt a bit more than that... So I have no idea, maybe we need small damage high attack speed / fire rate stuff so that the damage are not reduced too much ?

No idea, but I guess I'll have to try plenty of setups.

Edit: Well yeah that's unclear

Adaptive Damage Scaling Changes for Liches:

Throughout our boss design history, we have added things like diminishing returns and damage mitigation techniques like armor or damage attenuation. In the time since we’ve launched the Kuva Liches, we’ve made adjustments to how we handle player damage vs. Liches. We’ve done things like add allowing Status Effects and attenuate damage to try and create a balanced combat experience. Like many bosses in Warframe, Liches have some damage modifiers applied to them.

We found a bug in the damage attenuation code, and have fixed it and polished the attenuation for Kuva Liches.

This system generally targets the scenario of very high damage things like the Void Rig’s Arquebex vs. a Kuva Lich, a scenario that is now possible due to the final showdown being based in Railjack. When we were testing this Voidrig Vs Lichout, our Liches barely lasted a second and we realized the damage attenuation code could use some review! We found bugs to fix and things to tweak to account for these new scenarios. Our only intention is to give you a fight that lasts more than mere seconds - happy hunting and may your teamwork and gear lead you to victory! We will be closely reviewing this to ensure we strike the right balance of a fight that requires teamwork and consistent offensive gameplay to beat, but also doesn’t feel impossible. Feedback is welcome!
    Guess I'll try the "Bullet Sponges killer" technique, aka Imperator Vandal !
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-07-12 at 07:00 AM.

Anyone managed to find a decent way to get the 1.000.000 distance on kdrive achievement in a semi-decent manner?
    that thing's huge,.. and im on 250k so far...

I think there is no real trick here... I guess just do bounties with your KDrives instead of Archwing, do some races and you'll get that trophy eventually...

Nice ! Are any of those good ?
    I heavily suspect the Arca Plasmor is given that everyone and their mother are using it in game, but I have no clue about the rest. I haven't tried any of the three weapons I've had to far... But the Cycron was sure disappointing in its normal version.

I hope I'll be luckier with Ephemeras this week though !
    I'm not the best player in the world so I'm not sure I'm the best person to judge them but so far I really like the Agendus. The Cycron I kinda think I like?? Its attack chains to other enemies the clip is kinda small but its got infinite ammo. Flux Rifle is ok I guess I haven't really built it properly I think cause some of the comments are saying that building it right makes it amazing for killing sisters and stuff. Tetra not sure about. Don't got the Arca yet so cant say.

As long as you aren't skipping any sister candidates you should get an ephemera pretty quick. I've already got like 3 of em.

Got a sister to spawn at the rank 2 reward.
    pretty sure rank 1 will work as well.

Got a sister to spawn at the rank 2 reward.
    pretty sure rank 1 will work as well.
    Yep R1 works as well.
    I've been quite unlucky with Ephemeras so far (2 of them in five tries each), but at least those were the ones I wanted, I'll check the rest later.

I've made some break to try to get Holothings for the other weapons, I have to say I was expecting worse. My main gripe with that system is that they HAD TO make the shop RNG as well. What a shitshow...
    I've bought the Grigori at +54% Magnetic so at least I won't have to care much more than that. There was the Livia at +36% Fire which I bought too, and I guess I'll just wait for the other two weapons to have a good-enough % before purchasing as I won't have the patience to endlessly grind to valence them.

I've tried a bit to get the Ambassador but no luck so far.

And regarding Yareli, well... First mission involved KDrives so fuck it. If DE every grants me the -75% coupon once again I may consider buying it with plats but I've decided to not care until then, I'm a bit short on plats and I despise the Warframe trading system.

I'm quite enjoying the grigori, 54% as well here, it's the same for everyone.
    it's fast, high status,. works wonders with condition overload.
    Forma it 5 times to get it to level 40 for the max mastery points.

Yep R1 works as well.
    And regarding Yareli, well... First mission involved KDrives so fuck it. If DE every grants me the -75% coupon once again I may consider buying it with plats but I've decided to not care until then, I'm a bit short on plats and I despise the Warframe trading system.
    And the second, and the third, and the fourth, and the fift.
    In fact they're all k-drive missions, increasing in difficulty.

It's refreshing.
    And didn't take too long at least.

For the score/tricks, you can use the pipes near the entrance and grind along those up and down, you should be able to get 4k score easily.

And the second, and the third, and the fourth, and the fift.
    In fact they're all k-drive missions, increasing in difficulty.

It's refreshing.
    And didn't take too long at least.

For the score/tricks, you can use the pipes near the entrance and grind along those up and down, you should be able to get 4k score easily.
    Yeah, I'm sure they didn't create insanely hard challenges. It's just that I despise KDrives with all my heart, so I'll just never do that. Imo it's the shittiest garbage content they've ever come with, I was "glad" it was just a side-stuff you could just not care about given you already had Archwing which is like 800 times more efficient.
    But ever since they've added that shit, I started not caring about MR as well given that I'll never have the 36k mastery from KDrives.

So yeah, once the 75% coupon drops, I'll refill my plats and maybe then I'll purchase this warframe, which doesn't seem fun at all to begin with so no hurry

guess you got to wait for the prime version.
    same as i did with ivara. XD

I've made some break to try to get Holothings for the other weapons, I have to say I was expecting worse. My main gripe with that system is that they HAD TO make the shop RNG as well. What a shitshow...
    I've bought the Grigori at +54% Magnetic so at least I won't have to care much more than that. There was the Livia at +36% Fire which I bought too, and I guess I'll just wait for the other two weapons to have a good-enough % before purchasing as I won't have the patience to endlessly grind to valence them.

I've tried a bit to get the Ambassador but no luck so far.

How lucky were you with the drops? I was doing 5-6 missions in veil proxima most of the time before I'd get the holokey reward.

How lucky were you with the drops? I was doing 5-6 missions in veil proxima most of the time before I'd get the holokey reward.
    In the first run, i’ve got like 5xHolokeys on 6 or 7 missions.
    Afterward a bit less, but i think I’m above the 35%

Overall i was expecting worse, especially after seeing the forum complaints