Thread: Resto pvp

10+ Year Old Account

Resto pvp

So almost done lvling my shaman, and I was wondering hows resto pvp doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So almost done lvling my shaman, and I was wondering hows resto pvp doing right now?
    Resto shamans do just great in pvp right now !

10+ Year Old Account
    I just basically want to know if my shaman is gunna be better than my monk healing. My monk seems to have more escape and kite potential and my shaman feels like if a melee focuses me im done for it.

Resto do have some escape tools but none of it matters anyway if your under geared any dps will kill you easily. H pally seems to have the most survivability in the gearing stages but that's my opinion. A geared h pally is also tuff to take down.

Good Warriors/DK will shit all over you. Other than that we're pretty boss. Rogues are also annoying when combined with other dps (mage/war/dk). It's heaps of fun though.

Monks are extremely OP atm when played 1/2 decent so that's something to keep in mind. From the look of it they're definitely going to be the fotm class when patch 5.2 comes out.

without the gear this late into the season you are gonna have a hard time staying alive after you popped your cd's but i can tell you, once you got the gear it's hell a lot of fun!

Shamans and Paladins are the top arena healers by far. Even with the silence nerf it is extremely hard to burst down a team with a competent resto shaman, provided the shaman has people who are good at peeling melee.

Mistweavers pale in comparison, I've never seen them do anything interesting in 3s once people learned to stop stunning them. They are getting buffed in 5.2 though.