10+ Year Old Account

WeakAuras progression texture for CD timer?

Hi! I'm a bit new to WeakAuras. In the past, I've used it to track buffs/debuffs, but used stuff like IceHud in order to track CDs.

Now, the reason I have stuck with IceHud for so long is kind of stupid. I really like the Glowing Arches bar. I like that they are barely there, and I love the way they look. However, it seems that they aren't available in WA in any shape or form.

I tried setting up a progression texture, but that seems like it's designed more to be a DoT timer than to track a CD - but I really prefer having a texture and kind of hate the bar displays (especially since I would prefer a curved bar similar to IceHud).

Well, I figure that there's probably people on here more experienced with setting Auras up than I am, and that maybe they can give me an idea of what to do?

So far, I have it set for "Any Triggers":

Trigger One: Event: Cooldown Ready (Spell): (and then information about the spell)

Trigger 2: Status: Action Usable: (Spell Name)

Basically what that's doing right now is that the icon pops up when the spell is ready, but there's no progression texture at all - it just kind of sticks around right there until I use it.

Thanks for your time!

Deleted
    Try to invert your first trigger, so the icon is up while on cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invert didn't quite work - however, I did figure it out earlier tonight.

I added another trigger for it as Status > Cooldown Progress (Spell) which made it work quite nicely