Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why stop there? Just give automatic boosts to max level as soon as you get 1 max level toon.
    They should just get rid of levels altogether, that way people really don't have to do anything for their toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    It takes like two hours max to do them.
    Now think about the time you raid, you do pvp, you make money and the time you spend with your real life. Are 2 hours too many for dailies only (double that if you want an alt)? Some think they are. And I don't see anything wrong with that.

Agree with OP. It seems like alts are always stuck playing catch-up, but never actually catch up. It's sad and I really wish they moved away from this model. The upgrade system for gear made it even worse =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mibsen View Post
    Well no achievement has ever been account wide before MoP, so what is your point in that?
    Things are made to be changed

But my point at first was actually just that, it was anoying i had to do all the dailies all over time after time.

- In your prior comment you also claimed that i would be way up in some of the factions if i had the commendantions and just did the quests while leveling, the thing is just that, i am leveling by doing instances
    I had a feeling you would mention the achievements. I don't think we would be having this conversation if account-wide achievements had not been put in. Now that Blizzard did that, I see people everywhere asking for more and more things to be account wide. At some point you have to accept that you must actually play these characters if you want more than one.

Also, even if you are leveling in instances (which if memory serves was proven to be vastly inefficient in MoP compared to questing, plus you miss out on all the rep), it would not add any additional time to my estimate. You would just have to do the Shado-pan and Klaxxi dailies as well. But they can all be done inside the same time frame.

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    Now think about the time you raid, you do pvp, you make money and the time you spend with your real life. Are 2 hours too many for dailies only (double that if you want an alt)? Some think they are. And I don't see anything wrong with that.
    So don't do all of them every day. Pick one faction. Work on that one only. If you do just one faction's dailies every other day, you unlock gear faster than you can earn the Valor to buy it. And it would only take you 30 minutes at most, every other day. 2 hour, every day, for 2 weeks is just the quickest possible way you can get them done. There is no advantage to doing them that fast though.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    So don't do all of them every day. Pick one faction. Work on that one only. If you do just one faction's dailies every other day, you unlock gear faster than you can earn the Valor to buy it. And it would only take you 30 minutes at most, every other day. 2 hour, every day, for 2 weeks is just the quickest possible way you can get them done. There is no advantage to doing them that fast though.
    I see your point, but for those who play casually and still want to achieve the best they can for their character, all these faction requirements do feel like something mandatory and boring to do.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    nope. it's revered. takes about 4 days to get revered with GL to unlock the other two, and 3 days to get revered with the other 2. that's a week. It is about being lazy.
    It takes more than 3 days for August Celestials and Shadow Pan. I am on my 3rd toon. Not complaining, but you are making it up now
    "Peace is a lie"

All reps should be account wide, not jut MOP.
    If blizzard is going the route that you shouldn't be penalized for playing alts, this is the next logical step.