What to do with this barbarian

Hey after a long time i came back to d3 got some gear on my barbarian but idk on wich act i should farm.
    link to the barbarian:
    us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nevazka-1203/hero/7153026
    What can i improve? I have a really low budget like 66k + a grand father (2h lengendary) and a wiz helmet legendary (storm crow). The 2h is one of the bests there is (of it's own category), great stats 326 str + 325vit + 15% life + 1354dps+ AS 10% and the crow is 191 int, 91vit, 7% more lightinng damage, 408 def and damage against elites 4%, for how much can i sell them? And what should i buy with the money?

Deleted
    Best farming currently is a3 with your gear I`d suggest mp0. You need something to regain your health look for weapons with lifesteal,str,vit, socket and crit damage. For WW spec you need to go with a high dps MH weap since your tornadoes scale of it. Your OH is a stat stick. Get a chest with 70+ str 3 sockets high vit and as much all resistance as you can afford. Pants the same but 2 sockets. Get a helm with crit chance or find a very cheap andariels visage it will boost your dps a lot.
    That Storm Crow is probably worth smth like 10k and the 2h even tho it has high stats I doubt its selable, look up similar items with similar stats in the AH thats the best way to determine the value.
    Last edited by mmoc6558463b69; 2013-01-05 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just came back the same as you and the easiest way I found was to throw 10 £/$ on the account and use it to buy gold I think I got 40 million for that price then I just got all the gear I have with that money.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Z...12/hero/477748

Farm mp3 mostly for something to do

Neither will sell for very much. Neither has a socket.

a3 mp0 is a good start, you wont need mp since monster in a3 are 63 anyways

Zippo
    Overpower-crushing advance > ignore pain

O.o man the gold is like 0.27 dollars ea, soooo just 10g is like 2 dollars and 70 cents O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevazka View Post
    O.o man the gold is like 0.27 dollars ea, soooo just 10g is like 2 dollars and 70 cents O.o
    If you`re willing to spend some $ on gold get yourself 20-30m and you`ll be perfectly fine to start farming

But man 20-30m in gold in the rmah is a price that only a retardad would pay, i was thinking about get 20 dollars on the rmah and then buying some REALLY good parts, like 4~5 pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevazka View Post

That must be wrong man? I just checked on mine and for 10 quid I get 40 million gold.

If u look it is per million. So 0.27 per million not per gold.

If u are taking that approach better to buy gold and items with gold rather than use to buy items straight up with real money.

Otherwise farm act 3 on mp 0 as already suggested

No rmah, earn your gear

Yeah bro but the it's not fun to run for a day straight and only get shittty items that worth 1,5~ and on the end of the day look at ur gold it has raised like 500k and a good item is worth kks and not ks,

Deleted
    You should just jump in to A3 with MP0, its tuned really easy now.