Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Could have sworn it was 15, maybe it got bumped up with mop?
    It used to be 15% on every Death Strike used in FP/UP, changed to 20% free Death Strike proc on honor/exp killing blows back in 4.2 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Thank you so much.. It just made my (un)life a living hell.. :-/

I'm levelling, and have reached 89,77 before I read this.
    Before I did diseases, Blood Boil, Death Strike and Death Coil. If I was low at RP I could just reapply diseases.. I did ~18k dps plus Timmy (4-5K extra).
    Now, after reading this guide (and do it proper), I do 5-10k dps plus Timmy, simply because I wait for runes the whole time..

And how do you stay alive with this rotation? THere is (as I see it) absolutely no self healing.. My old rotation made me almost unstoppable, because I could Death Strike every 3 sec on average..

PS, Timmy is pretty pissed, because I Death Pact him on CoolDown now, to stay alive.. He says it hurts...
    Well you're not 90 for one so that could have something to do with it, and you say you need healing all the time which means you're testing your DPS from just questing alone, which is silly. Whilst it's not perfect either by any means, at the very least do it on a target dummy.

If you're somehow doing less DPS and you've stopped using DS and BB on single target, then you're probably not understanding the priority properly. For example, if you're using Death Coil properly you should have Runes; the above guideline doesn't literally mean only Death Coil when you are close to or are RP capped.

Try downloading CLC DK until you get used to the rotation, it should help you understand a bit more. It's not perfect, but it might help.