Future of Warlocks (and Azeroth)?

Hey guys! So with all the recent additions to warlocks in way of quests and scenarios, I've been wondering if there is a purpose to all of it.

I personally don't play a warlock as I'm not fond of the mechanics and feel of the class, but it's always been interesting. The lore behind it is fascinating and now with the next patch I'm wondering what the ulterior motives are of having an entire island and quest chain dedicated to green fire. Is this perhaps setting us up for another focus on the Burning Legion? Are we going to have to revisit Outland or are the demonic armies making their first full fledge appearance in Azeroth since the whole Mount Hyjal incidence.

(Please don't make this a "Please make quests for [class x] because Warlocks get one now," forum.)

All opinions are appreciated! Thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    The prevailing theory is that this is all building up to a Burning Legion related expansion, yes. This is the 'ground work' as it were.

The warlock quest has so far revealed snippets about the history of the demons and the Burning Legion and hinted at something going on in Outland related to the Naaru. Future events may reveal even more... lucky warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The prevailing theory is that this is all building up to a Burning Legion related expansion, yes. This is the 'ground work' as it were.

The warlock quest has so far revealed snippets about the history of the demons and the Burning Legion and hinted at something going on in Outland related to the Naaru. Future events may reveal even more... lucky warlocks.
    What if the "Player" Warlock ends up being the one to summon Sargeras, or Kil Jaeden.

I'd lol so hard if that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What if the "Player" Warlock ends up being the one to summon Sargeras, or Kil Jaeden.

I'd lol so hard if that happened.
    If this happens then Johnny Awesome from the "Welcome to the Machine" questline was right for being condescending towards us.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    If this happens then Johnny Awesome from the "Welcome to the Machine" questline was right for being condescending towards us.
    I bet now, without a single doubt, that Johnny Awesome, rider of the Sparkle Pony, great Glitter Elf of Silvermoon, will be revealed to be the true catalyst and Avatar of Sargeras. Feel free to quote me on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.