Deleted

MMO's are TOO LIBERAL.

Fuckin MMO's still aint picked up on WoW's winning formula; social hierarchy. Soon as you pander to the pansy left wing of MMO players and join that whole 'Multi-instanced server' crap you REMOVE ALL SENSE OF IDENTITY.

WoW was fun because servers were originally made up of a player base EVERYONE KNEW, this changed when they introduced multi-server battle grounds and then eventually multi server dungeons and raids. They replaced personality with liberal convenience. When things are personal they're a hell of a lot more entertaining. Oh this guild insulted my guild? SERVER DRAMA. Nobody wants to play with a bunch of cunts from other servers who you don't know and never see again, it removed the drama, it removed all personality.

Vanilla WoW was at its peak as a social experience when the PvP system was hierarchical. It had its issues but back then socially it was 10x better. Faggots got stomped by those that worked hard for their rank and gear and they had the rewards and the hierarchy to demonstrate their efforts, and to top it off, the whole server knew their name. THATS HOW YOU MAKE NERDS HAPPY.

God almighty.

Infracted : Trolling [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-05-29 at 05:52 PM.

Your use of the word "faggots" pretty much makes any argument you had invalid.
    What were you hoping to accomplish with this rant?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Your single minded prejudices make you weak, my points are expressed clearly, if you don't have anything constructive to add then your post is irrelevant.

Everyone on a server didn't know everyone. Everyone who wanted to regularly run dungeons and raids knew everyone. Which was a tiny amount of the people playing. It's just that the people most vocal about this WERE in that minority, and they had that they've been somewhat relegated, and put aside.

Also, homophobic slurs! Lovely!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Everyone on a server didn't know everyone. Everyone who wanted to regularly run dungeons and raids knew everyone. Which was a tiny amount of the people playing. It's just that the people most vocal about this WERE in that minority, and they had that they've been somewhat relegated, and put aside.

Also, homophobic slurs! Lovely!
    I'm not homophobic but gays never invented or created anything.

AND INCIDENTALLY, THE PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE THAT RAN DUNGEONS AND RAIDS AND PVP'ed and ANYONE, IN A GUILD, IS THE COMMUNITY, EVERYONE ELSE WAS IRRELEVANT ENTIRELY AND SHOULD JUST PLAY A SINGLE PLAYER GAME.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce589dd3f; 2013-05-29 at 05:46 PM.

Something tells me Op has confused politics with video gaming in a fantasy realm, along with other less socially disirable confusions.

WoW was definitely a more intimate experience back then. I think you are right but you didnt need the swear words, it discredits your point. You are right to link politics to WoW, I have done that myself a few times since you can see how the Left and the Right are somewhat mirrored in these debates.

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Alan Turing.

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Well I'm gay, and a lot of brilliant people were gay, and I fail to see why you would be so pre-occupied with that in your WoW rant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not going to do this. Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."