Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Level 80 solos The stone guard 10, Mogu'shan Vaults

ITS BEEN FIXED/BAND AIDED

so its finaly been done, first they solo thier own content, then level 85 content, now 90 content.

http://i.imgur.com/mrbak.jpg#.UOjtzG_dmnc
    Edit, new photo http://i.imgur.com/tem3N.jpg#.UOkeB2_dmnc
    Edit: Armory to the 80 paladin
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...est/Faruz/feed

More from Faruz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    Linking this on behalf of Faruz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUIY_jxkwU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUllvESSx8 <- solos Elegon

when will blizzard "fix" these bugs :/

Edit: here is some of the 85 content
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKqaUhz5RIc

You can by pass the level requirrement to enter a high level raid by letting a lvl 90 enter before you, you follow right after as he zones in. Congtrats, you are now here u should not be able to be.

Will highlight what Aelo said here; he has a bit more understanding about this bug related to 80 soloing with pallys

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    This had nothing to do with 100% avoidance. It was done using a now fairly well known exploit, involving a bug with high damage reduction cooldowns (mastery stacked Shield of the Righteous) and vengeance calculation. I'm not going to mention the details here since you're not allowed to explain exploits on mmo-champion, but it's available in the usual parts of the internet should you get curious.

It was reported over 3 months ago by Splosion (the 80 Pally who discovered it and solo'ed LK25H) but nothing was done about it. Hopefully now that a current-tier raid boss has been killed, Blizzard will jump into action and finally fix it.

Edit: I have made a thread on the offical Forums aswell, with the hope that blizzard might fix this
    Thread got deleted
    Last edited by mmoc6a5006fb71; 2013-01-08 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    so its finaly been done, first they solo thier own content, then level 85 content, now 90 content.

http://i.imgur.com/mrbak.jpg#.UOjtzG_dmnc

when will blizzard "fix" these bugs :/
    Good thing it is impossible to edit a photo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    might be fake, but i know this is possible. waiting for a vid my self aswell tho

seems legit

guessing this is the person in question: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Faruz/simple
    Last edited by jaykaywhy; 2013-01-06 at 04:00 AM.

It's to do with stat scaling with MoP greens/blues at level 80, you can almost cap out on parry/dodge and be unhittable by bosses, and paladin's vengeance is bugged where they can hit for millions.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Just checked his profile... he has in fact downed the stone guards. Ravencrest-EU

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt you can even get into the dungeon unless you're level 90, since that's how it's been since...forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    That may be true, but you can't edit armory info.

Not fake. Look at her armory stats. She looted both those items and got a Stone Guardian kill.

Faruz on the EU WoW Armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    I doubt you can even get into the dungeon unless you're level 90, since that's how it's been since...forever.
    It is possible since they removed the "raidgroup recuirement" in 5.1 i think
    Aelobin is clearing DS HC with his guild on lvl 80... 7/8 down... you can watch this on youtube

With huge none physical damage when they overload ... seriously doubt thats legit lol
    Last edited by Shakari; 2013-01-06 at 03:53 AM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

" "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

Ok what is the gimmick, this will be nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this is just getting absurd. Blizz needs to fix this already.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleyanor View Post
    It is possible since they removed the "raidgroup recuirement" in 5.1 i think
    Aelobin is clearing DS HC with his guild on lvl 80... 7/8 down... you can watch this on youtube
    But most dungeons and raids also have a level restriction, don't they? As in they'll give you a "You must be x level to enter this dungeon" error. I know they used to, that might have changed. Either way, apparently it's legit according to the armoury...which is pretty impressive :O

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's to do with stat scaling with MoP greens/blues at level 80, you can almost cap out on parry/dodge and be unhittable by bosses, and paladin's vengeance is bugged where they can hit for millions.
    Even then, 1 bad explosion from the dogs and you'd be dead. Some sort of shenanigans was involved to dodge that.

Hmmm maybe some tank CDs is all I can think of, don't know if a prot paladin can actually avoid all of them.

Deleted
    look @ the gold aswell. with 10 ppl it would have been 250g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Ok what is the gimmick, this will be nerfed.
    Some of the MoP BoE blues and greens can be used by level 80s, and because of how the stats work out, 80s with blue/green MoP gear have a nearly 100% parry/dodge chance from bosses, and vengeance can hit for absolutely insane numbers.

This will be nerfed now.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

People if you have no idea what you're talking about atleast do some research before saying something...
    Level 80s CAN enter Mogu'shan Vaults, just like they can enter any other raid in the game.When patch 5.1 came out, it removed the level requirements for every single raid, no one is sure if it was intended seeing as it has not been hotfixed yet or just a weird bug which cannot be fixed easily.
    How has he done it? MoP Greens/blues in combination of Cata dungeon blues and ICC 25 HC pieces, the mastery,dodge,parry and so on stack way too well with those items on level 80 allowing them to parry every single attack from most bosses, however they would still gain Vengeance and since the bosses hit them for shit tons they will get shit tons of AP from vengeance causing them to do shit tons of damage them self... This is the exact same way of how that blood DK solo'd Baleroc 25 heroic as a level 80 and Protection Paladin soloing LK 25 hc as level 80 aswell.
    Is it hard to do this? No. Is it impossible? No. Does it take time to get that gear? Not really, not unless you're really poor or your server is super dead.
    Don't believe me about this? Okay well here's his armory then,look at his MGV progress http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Faruz/simple

But most dungeons and raids also have a level restriction, don't they? As in they'll give you a "You must be x level to enter this dungeon" error. I know they used to, that might have changed. Either way, apparently it's legit according to the armoury...which is pretty impressive :O
    I'ts not really clear if It's a bug or a feature that you can enter High level instances. But the truth is that it is possible.