Page 1 of 2
LastLast

(A) Nightwatchers 25 Outland [16/16 HC][7 years old] World #33 T15 Recruitment

Recruiting for Mists of Pandaria
    Exceptional applications of ALL classes will be considered.

About us

Nightwatchers is a serious raiding guild on the European Outland server. Since the early days of Molten Core we have always worked hard to be the most successfull alliance guild on the server Twisting Nether before we migrated to Outland prior to Firelands patch. Several of our members have been with us since the creation of the guild. We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere where having fun and raiding hardcore goes hand in hand. We believe that the key to success lies in ensuring that our members enjoy the time they spend in the game, be it on pull 150 of an “impossible” boss, on an easy farm-run. We can offer you a stable guild environment that is capable of accomplishing great things in the World of Warcraft. We've been here for more than 7 years now and we won't go away. Below you will see our Onyxia 40 kill some 7 years ago. Some players in there are still in the guild and raiding.

Guild ended WotLK killing LK 25 HC before 30% buff kicked in and ended Cataclysm with Madness 25 HC down before major nerf wave started. We are aiming to clear all hard mode content that Mists of Pandaria will offer us.

About you

You're looking for a progress oriented guild, because you enjoy working hard to be the best. You know your class inside out and you're highly motivated and competitive and in it for the long haul. Giving up is not an option.
    At the same time, you're interested not just in your own epics, but also the lives of your fellow guild mates. We expect you to establish a friendly and healthy relationship with your class mates and other guild members. Making an effort to keep ventrilo and guild chat lively is highly appreciated.
    This includes:[*] Skill. You need to know what you are doing, both with regards to optimizing the performance of your own character and in terms of functioning in a team.[*] Dedication. You need to be willing to spend hours and hours raiding, to go on when most others would quit. What we do most of the time is wiping, and if this is a problem for you, then don't bother applying.[*] Communication. You need to be able to both listen and talk on ventrilo. You also need to be able to handle criticism, both giving and receiving.[*] Social intelligence. We spend a lot of time together, and for everyone to be able to have a good time it is important that you know how to interact with other people without causing too much tension.

In addition to the above points, previous experience with hardcore raiding is also a plus. Other base qualities that are not included, such as being punctual and honest are also obviously requirements.

As our raiding core consists of both students, unemployed and employed people, our raiding times are set so as to make it possible to both play on a high level in WoW and keep a job or succeed at school. During progress we raid 5 days per week, from 19:00 going on to midnight with fridays and saturdays as days off.

How to apply

If you're interested in joining, head over to our applications forum (see our website) and write an application. We are currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria and are interested in any player that shows skill and dedication. If you have any questions or just want a chat you can contact Missy, Sorik, Recetthe, Inzan, Waapi or Sollo in game on Outland, or visit our website at http://www.nightwatchers.eu.
    If you think you're able to play on top of the game and your class/spec is not among those listed feel free to make application, we will always consider exceptional players.
    Last edited by Radalek; 2013-03-20 at 11:04 PM.

Bumping up.

Bumping up.

Bumping up.

Bumping up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...

Bumping up.
    What the actual f...