Glaive Toss/Powershot/Barrage For PvP?

As the title says, which is better for battlegrounds, areans, 1v1, etc.

discuss.

power shot sucks so I use glaive toss lol.....barrage isn't too useful for pvp in my opinion unless you're in a BG just trying to spam damage and hope you kill someone lol

i use barrage in AB / BFG only so i can keep people off flag, otherwise use glaive toss

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen very few using powershot, but when it works they do great. Glaive toss and barrage can both break CC which is a pain in arena, and their damage is similar, so not entirely awful. Use any of the 3, but remember powershot sometimes simply doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fun to mess around with castsequence Powershot, Kill Command, Blink Strike macro with trinkets and burst a shit load of enemies health in couple of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    It's fun to mess around with castsequence Powershot, Kill Command, Blink Strike macro with trinkets and burst a shit load of enemies health in couple of seconds.
    I'd rather just use my binds for those abilities. Using a castsequence macro for your pvp can go wrong in so many ways.

I've used both powershot and glaive toss in pvp. Powershot is pretty good if it works, but I just normally go glaive toss.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Powershot in bgs as marksman can be amazing fun opening with aimed>powershot. The crits for ps are a nice piece of burst, but the fact that 50% of the time the shot never registers blows. In arena I use glaives for consistent and reliable damage.

powershot is cool when it works and crits

its like winning the lottery every time when it does both

10+ Year Old Account
    i use barrage
    other ,powershot glaive toss got buged