10+ Year Old Account

hunters stop QQing about bm

why all this hate about bm
    I find the hunter forums....odd.

Instead of wanting buffs for the class or spec, I routinely see other hunters asking for nerfs to their own class simply because their preferred spec is under performing.

and yes i am kid playing bm cuz its easy no skill required i played bm from first time i played hunter
    but i was forced to play mm in arenas

But am with op in one thing , is to give each spec unique flavor .

why the hell some hunters asking nerf for bm this so retarded ask for buff to ur fav spec instead of QQing about bm
    i don't see this behave from other classes they defend there classes to death mage,warrior,warlock,,,,,,,,
    but we asking nerf to our class shame

ask blizzard to make all spec playable and equal not nerf one and buff the other

Regards
    soz about poor english

Because hunters suck in pve...

They want more dmg over time and less burst so they can see themselves at the top of dmg done in LFR...

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post

They want more dmg over time and less burst so they can see themselves at the top of dmg done in LFR...
    Well, I am on top in LFR easily, not hard at all, even with two arms and three legs bind on the back

10+ Year Old Account
    As my preferred spec since Classic, I can safely say that I have no issues with Beast Mastery at present, other than the constant nerfing of Bestial Wrath due to PvP complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted

Hunters in my guild are doing fine, yours probably just suck.

10+ Year Old Account

whatever its not reason to ask nerf one of our specs

I just said what everyone else says.... My hunter is soon to be 90 so buff them as hell so i can 1 shot peoples even faster in pvp than hunters can today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    As my preferred spec since Classic, I can safely say that I have no issues with Beast Mastery at present, other than the constant nerfing of Bestial Wrath due to PvP complaints.
    its was big hit for hunter BW from beginning blizzard never touched it but cuzz QQing and stampede bug
    after all i see some hunters asking to nerf bm more and more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Well, I am on top in LFR easily, not hard at all, even with two arms and three legs bind on the back
    Comparing DPS in LFR is probably the worst place ever to actually compare DPS. Probably as bad as on a training Dummy.

I've checked some logs of the top hunters in the world and they seem to be around top 5th on the fights I checked. Not really such an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just said what everyone else says.... My hunter is soon to be 90 so buff them as hell so i can 1 shot peoples even faster in pvp than hunters can today.
    sorry u didn't got my point
    i am not asking to one shot ppl and i think bm cant one shot ppl
    if that happen then ur opponent is dumb

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    sorry u didn't got my point
    i am not asking to one shot ppl and i think bm cant one shot ppl
    if that happen then ur opponent is dumb
    saaay whaat?
    u need to double read i said BUFF them... i like Oneshoting people... BUFF means make them better...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody who plays a hunter asking for a nerf, i wouldn't take seriously, it sounds like someone who is angry about their actual main being under powered, so trying to play irony for the sake of it, and posting on their Hunter alt they like a nerf, rather than simply stating an arguement sincerly on its face no matter how popular it might be with trolls, and unpopular with other classes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Anybody who plays a hunter asking for a nerf, i wouldn't take seriously, it sounds like someone who is angry about their actual main being under powered, so trying to play irony for the sake of it, and posting on their Hunter alt they like a nerf, rather than simply stating an arguement sincerly on its face no matter how popular it might be with trolls, and unpopular with other classes.
    u r right
    and i can catch trolls
    but in fact there are some arrogant mm hunters involve some of them claim that bm is not fun
    but what about ppl who enjoying BM
    at the end my dream is that every specs being on top and anybody enjoy what he likes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    u r right
    and i can catch trolls
    but in fact there are some arrogant mm hunters involve some of them claim that bm is not fun
    but what about ppl who enjoying BM
    at the end my dream is that every specs being on top and anybody enjoy what he likes
    Sorry honey, but class balance isn't as easy as you want it to be.
    The dev team doesn't want each spec to be for one specific type of fight, as it is now. BM for single target and Surv for AoE - MM if you want to do all the math yourself.

I main a hunter, how is it fair that MM is still only good in sims, and that BM can't keep up with Surv AoE in long term? Just because you like one spec, doesn't mean that spec needs all the attention.
    How is it arrogant to want specs to be equal? Aren't you quite arrogant to say that BM shouldn't get nerfed if that's what it takes to bring Surv and MM to the same level without gimping PvP.

Deleted
    I can see no one in this thread knows sh*t about the current status of the hunter class. Have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    I can see no one in this thread knows sh*t about the current status of the hunter class. Have a nice day.
    what a bloody pointless post, you might as well have posted nothing...

edit: lol i guess that im a hypocrite since i havent added anythign to the thread =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    Sorry honey, but class balance isn't as easy as you want it to be.
    The dev team doesn't want each spec to be for one specific type of fight, as it is now. BM for single target and Surv for AoE - MM if you want to do all the math yourself.

I main a hunter, how is it fair that MM is still only good in sims, and that BM can't keep up with Surv AoE in long term? Just because you like one spec, doesn't mean that spec needs all the attention.
    How is it arrogant to want specs to be equal? Aren't you quite arrogant to say that BM shouldn't get nerfed if that's what it takes to bring Surv and MM to the same level without gimping PvP.
    i said some of them
    and i said my Dream
    i am gonna be happy if MM got buffed
    but at the same time keep bm at current situation or buff it
    all my point is about , i don't wnna see QQ from hunters about nerfing one of our specs
    i don't see ever afflic locks ask to nerf demo for example
    or fury warrior asking to nerf arms warrior for example
    we need to defend our class ,,,,,,from beginning of exp hunter got so aggressive QQing and it was blizzard bad "stampede" bug
    enough nerfs

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    tell us Mr expert hunter what is the current status of hunter now days
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-01-07 at 02:42 PM.