491 Resto Shaman/480 Warlock LF 25m Guild (Blackrock Server)

Class + main spec:
    Restoration Shaman, Affliction Lock

Play times (weekday and weekends):
    (all times Pacific Standard Time)
    Monday through Thursday : 6pm - 12pm
    Friday : 5pm to whenever usually avoid playing friday nights.
    Saturday and Sunday : Times online vary depending on what im doing for the day would prefer not to raid weekends.

Prefered Raid times:
    (all times Pacific Standard Time)
    Tues, Wed, Thurs, 6pm to 11pm

Geographic Location:
    Arizona

Alternate spec:
    Elemental 485ish IL but also using some of my Resto gear so my Hit rating is higher than necessary.

My History
    I started playing shortly after Wrath was released, Played a Deathknight through ICC, Went into Cata with my DK as my main but the guild needed healers so I rerolled Holy Pally, I also raided with a second group starting in Firelands and played on my Resto Shaman who is currently my main as of now. Ive always had my lock as an alt and feel I can play it at a very high level.

The guild I was a part of for 2 years on Lightninghoof was fairly low end we raided 2 nights a week through ICC mostly 10m we were able to clear 11/12H and get our drakes. Going into cata i was an officer in the guild and our guild master left after T11 leaving the guild to me, I became raid leader and took us into T12,and T13. Towards the middle of Dragonsoul our group who had been together for almost 2 years decided they were burnt out and wanted to stop raiding. I merged the guild with another guild on Lightninghoof and we transfered to Blackrock with 5 players proceded to build our raid team over again which I was raid leading and we went 8/8H and our whole group was able to get our life binders hand maiden mounts.

Raiding History:

ToC is when i started raiding casually puging into groups and what not, ICC is when I started raiding in a steady group.

Wrath:
    RS 10
    11/12 ICC HM 10
    6/12 ICC25
    12/12 ICC10
    ToC 5/5

Cataclysm:
    2/2 TotFW 10
    2/6 BWD 10 Heroic
    2/5 BoT 10 Heroic
    6/7 FL 10 Heroic

MoP:
    6/6 MV Normal 2/6 Heroic exp (Stone Guard and Feng)
    3/6 HoF Normal
    0/4 TES

Going into Mists we had a strong team but started to fall apart quickly we had people we were counting on to level take way too long so we had to start recruiting. We proceeded to try and rebuild our raid group time and time again and it just turned into a revolving door which is why i'm looking for a new guild. Throughout my raiding experience I've maintained my attendance in the 98% range only missing raids for out of town work. I've always wanted to raid 25's but since I didn't want to leave my core group who preferred 10's I decided to stay with them.

I have logs from my Resto Shaman, I don't have any logs currently for my Warlock but I could pug next week and log him if I need to. Evidently I cant post my logs since I have too few posts so I will just have to send them to you at some point.

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule
    We have always been fond of raiding many times per week, and so our raiding schedule is generally 4 nights per week (at least during progression).

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Tanks:
    Anything other than a Death Knight

Healers:
    Disc Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid

DPS:
    Moonkin Druid
    Warlock
    Mage
    Ret Paladin
    Fury Warrior
    Hunter
    Enhancement Shaman
    Windwalker Monk
    Feral Druid

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [6/6] in 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

eternallife.guildomatic.com

Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com Battletag: Paticakes#1823

*We are 3/6H 6/6N 4/4N

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
    Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).
    Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
    Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
    Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
    Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:
    If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
    Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.
    Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Hello, Apotheosis is currently seeking a Warlock. We are currently 16/16N and have 3 heroic kills. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

Apotheosis is the leading Alliance 25-man guild on the Eldre'thalas server and we are looking for a few more raiders.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
    T14: 16/16 N, 3/16 HEROIC

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
    Skilled & experienced ranged DPS

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.

Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out regularly, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    Head over to our website at:
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Jasyla (GM)
    Battletag: Jasyla#1355
    Twitter: @Jasyla_

or

Serrinne (Recruitment officer)
    Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
    Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Twitter: @SerrinneWoW
    www.cannotbetamed.com - Resto druid blog

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 6/6 Heroic MSV, 3/6 Heroic HoF, and 4/4 Normal ToES Nearly eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Moonfaxx, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

10+ Year Old Account
    AEGIS OF FIRE

About Us:
    We're 8yr old.. PVE Guild on Burning Blade. Hardcore mentality w/a lighter raid schedule 4 days a week.
    We're currently progressing through 25m HM HoF/MSV and looking for a few outstanding raiders, visit our homepage for updated recruitment or
    WoW Progress for our updated progression. Did you click that? You should.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iting-MoP-HM-s

Raiding Requirements

We are looking for dedicated/theorycrafting/situationally aware/motivated/fairly attractive raiders for MoP Progression. We are looking for an ilvl of 480, fully gemmed,enchanted,repped etc.. No hand holding here.

We expect all our applicants to fill out our application completely and thoroughly
    * We have a minimum 1 Month Trial Process.
    * Apps are required to keep high attendance during their trial.

You must be able to adapt to the guild and get along.
    We don't like BS/Drama. We have a healthy mix of ages in the guild w/the majority of the core/officers being over 25. We're all growns up!

The ability to take criticism--Knowledge of your class
    * We are not here to teach you how to play. You must be familiar with your class's role in a raid environment.
    * You should know the appropriate DPS cycles and the various pots/buffs you need to perform at your maximum potential.
    As well as having a functional PVE Offspec w/gear and the ability to play it-which not a requirement surely an added bonus..
    could even give you an edge over another app...

Attendance-This is pretty big!
    * We understand that sometimes RL occurs, but we require our raiders to maintain high attendance.
    * Its expected to communicate with us about your availability.

Mumble installed with a working microphone

Stable internet connection- You are no good to us if you DC constantly on fights.

Apply Here on our forums.
    If you have any questions about AoF you can PM Lyg GM on our forums or chat with any officer in game-(Guild Rank 2 on Armory)
    http://www.aof-guild.com/app.php

Hey there, I'm the gm of 10/16 H 10man Arch Druid on Kil'jaeden Horde - We have an immediate opening for a resto shaman. I'd really like to talk to you asap, please contact me on battle tag whanbullets#1793