Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Never given it much thought, but I did notice I was infatuated with the sound of paladin's Exorcism. After that my warrior's rotation felt painfully lacking in the oomph-department.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    The scream when a female human gets critted by someone.
    So good.
    Oh the memories of when I played a undead rogue in the WoW classic lvl 60 days.
    Last edited by mmoc810f4186eb; 2013-01-06 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted

The old Badlands music.

The only race I ever played where I wasn't mad to die; great sound and animation.

Penance.

Deleted
    execute sound :P

The sound of my hearthstone cast finishing and being teleported to my home. Gives such a nice, cozey and homey feeling!

10+ Year Old Account
    Prayer of Mending

There's a point in one of the Teldrassil/Ashenvale songs where the strings fade away and the song slows to a stop while a wave of Enya like vocals fade back into hearing and then drift out again two or three times before the song cycles to a new track. It evokes enough nostalgia crammed into a single moment that it's like a brick in my face.

Also the sound of the wildebeest or zebra braying you hear in the Wetlands ambient noise track fills me with nostalgia.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    If there is one thing I love about WoW it is the sounds and affects. I could recognize any WoW sound and apply it to what it is doing in game, as I'm sure most long time players could. So, what is your favorite sound? It could be a spell cast, npc noise, level up, etc etc.

My personal favorite WoW sound is the sound when the Alliance take a flag or capture a node in a BG. I PvP a lot as Ally so it means that we are doing something right .

Go go.
    When u click on blingtron 4000 the sound it makes is imo very funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    A Gnome dying.
    Ahahahahah!
    When he makes that murloc sound and his feet clap together unnaturally before hitting the ground!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    The sound of my hearthstone cast finishing and being teleported to my home. Gives such a nice, cozey and homey feeling!
    I love this one too, although I've never really thought about it . Another sound that I love is shape shifting into swift flight form, and actually just all shape shifting in general.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prayer of Mending. I made a priest just for that spell.

Deleted
    Nothing is more rewarding for a Warrior in PvP than hearing the combination of the "Shing!" from Execute, "Splash" from critting and "Insert dead race here". Always, always makes me smile. Does that make me creepy...?

1:06 DAT LAUGH!
    Last edited by Koloss; 2013-01-06 at 05:17 PM.

favourite sound is the /specialmount sound with the new pandaren turtle mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Deep wounds or kidney shot.
    Kidney shot for sure!
    I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once

Deleted
    Level up sound is always heartwarming for me

Sindragosa's Voice