What kind of glasses are these?

So I was browsing youtube and I came across some glasses i found really nice.

In my local eyewear store i cant seem to find these type of glasses. Seems like thick black rimmed is the only thing they have.

h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = P 1 w n 3 M 0 f 4 G Y
    If you cant be bothered to click backspace space you can simply search - Katie Acid Attack Model Thanks Surgeon on youtube.

Inside the video at 0.27
    I see many people wearing these glasses but I cant seem to find them anywere in local stores.
    I want glasses that are almost invisible and does not cover anything of my face.

Does anyone know what these type of glasses are called/where you can buy them..

http://www.zennioptical.com/?prescri...single&gender2[]=808&frm_type[]=730&frm_shape[]=724&nav_cat_id=2&navused=1

I'm assuming you're talking about rimless glasses? But no, I'm not re-typing your entire link... You really didn't need to break it up that much.

Otherwise, I find rimless to be more trouble than they're worth. Partially rimless glasses I've seen the lens slip out, and then it's a pain to get the tension back in the string things to hold them properly again. And the fully rimless tend to be flimsy.
    Last edited by Ryve; 2013-01-06 at 02:43 AM.

There's an easier way to go around the link restrictions, and since you wanted to do it in the most ridiculous way possible I'm not even going to try and help.

So without looking at the video I'm going to say Google Glasses.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you link that video?

Deleted
    Those are called birth control glasses, nobody ever got laid wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Those are called birth control glasses, nobody ever got laid wearing them.
    Cept the surgeon.