Talking Facebook idiots (Facebook related dumb stories here)

More proof that some of the geniuses that use the social media site need to think before hitting post message. we need a thread to contain the amount of stupidity that goes on Facebook so hopefully this will be a continuing thread. Please post dumb Facebook stories here.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...170100535.html

Smart kid

Hey I'm glad he confessed on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Hey I'm glad he confessed on the internet.
    Another Facebook user with a bright idea.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_366777.html

Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    Another Facebook user with a bright idea.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_366777.html
    That is considerably more questionable. Getting out and smiling for a photo doesn't mean no depression.

Don't worry they can drop the charges, he said hes sorry.

That kid has some shitty friends.

And I agree with semaphore on the depression photo.

People don't have their profiles set to extreme private / posting crap that is definitely illegal will always get them in some sort of trouble in some way or another.

Aveline's amazing work!

Maybe he was drunk while posting. It's also true that human stupidity is infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Don't know about where you live, but in New Zealand, we have ads that say "If you stop a drink driver, you're a bloody good mate."

If you're friends with an idiot who is posting pictures of himself after drunk driving, then I feel bad for you. Also, they prolly hated him, he looks like a goddamn tool. Who the fuck does that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Don't know about where you live, but in New Zealand, we have ads that say "If you stop a drink driver, you're a bloody good mate."
    There's a difference between stopping a friend from drunk driving and reporting your friend to the authorities for a hit and run.

My guess is that those friends won't even speak with him while he's locked up / once he's home from being in jail. That's shitty in my book because instead of "You needed a wake up call" type of deal it'll just end up being a "Those assholes got me locked up I'm going to get revenge" or something.

Just my opinion.

Aveline's amazing work!

Deleted
    There's a difference between stopping a friend from drunk driving and reporting your friend to the authorities for a hit and run.

My guess is that those friends won't even speak with him while he's locked up / once he's home from being in jail. That's shitty in my book because instead of "You needed a wake up call" type of deal it'll just end up being a "Those assholes got me locked up I'm going to get revenge" or something.

Just my opinion.
    I consider it highly irresponsible to not report your friend for something like this. Everyone in this world has responsibilities and those responsibilities are, fortunately for us living in the "good" countries, not too many. To do something extremely and unbelievably stupid and not stand up to it is a sign of childishness to me.

I respect the friends who reported the guy to the authorities. There needs to be consequence for something that he did, or otherwise he'll never learn and grow up mentally.

Just my opinion.
    He messed with a random when he was drunk. It's generally screwed up to make someone jump loops all day to get the car repaired for no real reason.
    This shit is illegal for a reason, and he clearly didnt care. I'd rather he go to jail than go drunk driving again.

If his mindset is "Im going to get revenge" he'll be back in jail soon enough regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he has some good friends. Friends don't let friends drink and drive.
    This way he will think twice next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    No, he has some good friends. Friends don't let friends drink and drive.
    This way he will think twice next time.
    Yush! Besides, in my opinion he got lucky this time. Nobody died! On the other hand, I don't understand why people would post things like that on FB....

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Yush! Besides, in my opinion he got lucky this time. Nobody died! On the other hand, I don't understand why people would post things like that on FB....
    To brag, I figure
    Because some people take pride in being able to chug shitty light beer

Deleted
    This is the reason why I'm staying away from Facebook. What a cesspit full of insecure brats.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    That is considerably more questionable. Getting out and smiling for a photo doesn't mean no depression.
    Wow if we were to say "everyone who smiles isn't depressed" could you imagine the shit storm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    This is the reason why I'm staying away from Facebook. What a cesspit full of insecure brats.
    Well, technically you will only get a cesspit full of insecure brats if you let a cesspit full of insecure brats onto your FB. It's entirely under your control what and who you see on FB.

I don't get any stupid comments on my FB. I used to, but those people are no longer on my friends list :>

Aww man it pains me that kid is from my state. I hate when kids 16 and under think they have a clue about the political scene and feel the need to call the candidates names because it proves they would make a bad president.