Some question for MOP enchants

I have some questions for specific enchants.

Windsong:
    -Does the proc take into account your highest stat? If my mastery is more than haste/critical, does windsong proc mastery?
    -Also for Blood DK and prot Paladin that they both benefit a lot from mastery and haste, how far behind is windsong from colossus?is it a huge difference to put windsong instead of colossus?(I am not going to tank heroic raids).

Blurred speed/Pandaren step:
    -does they stack with character passive movement speed?(druid's swiftness, rogue, paladin)
    -if it does not stack, is blurred speed still better for combat rogue instead of haste? (140 agility/170 haste)

thanks
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong no, it dont take ur highest stat. It will give u 1 random efect from Haste Mastery Critical
    Last edited by mosu332; 2013-01-06 at 08:56 AM.

thanks . So I suppose if you are lucky and get mastery procs then it is nice for tanks but if you get ctitical...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong is good for paladins. Colossus is theoretically the best for overall damage reduction, but you'll find various paladins advocating pretty much every tank enchant and saying the others suck, so you can pretty much rest easy regardless of which one you choose. My knowledge of the intricacies of DK tanking is fairly limited, but I do know that haste is not valued very highly for Blood, so Windsong won't be as valuable for them as it is for paladins.

For Pandaren's Step, some speed enchants stack and some don't. Pursuit of Justice doesn't stack with other speed boosts, for example, but the speed boost from Cat Form does, so you'd have to check on a buff-by-buff basis.

1. Windsong randomly procs 1500 crit/mastery/haste. The only stipulation is that you can not have multiple versions of one of the procs up at any time (e.g. you can't proc and have active 2x 1500 mastery buffs; the newest would overwrite the original's duration. You can however have all three versions proc and be active in a single timeframe).

2. Blood DKs should still use Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle or Rune of Swordshattering for the extra passive health+armor or the extra parry. For Paladins I can't comment.

3. The movement speed bonuses from Blurred Speed/Pandaren Step do stack with Druid Feline Swiftness and their shapeshift forms. I imagine that it also stacks with the Feral PvP armor set's movement speed bonus. Since it works for Druids I imagine it works for all other classes unless their speed bonus explicitly states that no other movement speed bonuses work.

4. I would imagine that the Agi+Movement speed enchant is better than Mastery+Movement speed or 175 haste for all agility classes, exception perhaps for Guardian Druids. Agility is usually twice as effective for dps than any other stat unless a certain haste threshold is met.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-01-06 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's a random proc from the three stats.
    But you can have multiple procs at the same time, it's awesome to have all three of them up at the same time :P
    And that's the case rather more than having just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    3. The movement speed bonuses from Blurred Speed/Pandaren Step do stack with Druid Feline Swiftness and their shapeshift forms. I imagine that it also stacks with the Feral PvP armor set's movement speed bonus. Since it works for Druids I imagine it works for all other classes unless their speed bonus explicitly states that no other movement speed bonuses work.
    It stacks with druid bonuses but not with the 15% rogue bonus. You'd still use the enchant because it's the only agi enchant, though.

thanks a lot all of you! I couldn't ask for better answers