wins/trade in rbgs is not fixed

how people have more rating than bailamost first player for rbgs.So many kid with 2.7k rating 700 wins-15 lost like wtf lol

RBG win trading is alive and well, there's even an IRC channel for it :/
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    I'm still a bit short of High Warlord, where can I join? I don't need that many points.

Yea it sucks, people are queuing into them by mistake and are getting suspended. One of my friends even got a perma ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiemonk View Post
    Yea it sucks, people are queuing into them by mistake and are getting suspended. One of my friends even got a perma ban.
    Uh no, if you've ever watched Maldiva's or Bailamos' stream (bailamos is banned on twitch now though, not sure why) you will see them queue into wintrade groups at least 3-4 times a day. You don't get banned for queueing into them.

this is actually getting really really frustrating, and its really screwing up the mid range arena ladders.

getting 2.2k in rbgs even before wintrading became common was much much easier then it is to get 2.2k in arena, especially for average players. but now that its pretty much trivial to wintrade up to 2.2k or higher you have 1700 capable arena teams with t2, against 2k capable arena teams still wearing t1 and thats incredibly unbalanced given how steep the gear curve is right now. no matter how much more skilled you are then the other team, unhealable damage is still unhealable damage, and the throughput jump just from going from T1 to T2 is huge.

a 2k+ capable player should not be losing to a 1.7k player based on gear alone and thats happening all to frequently, before it was pve gear, now its win traded t2.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    RBG win trading is alive and well, there's even an IRC channel for it :/
    is your blog dead again?