My favorite part of LFD

Is when someone joins, and decides, they are just gonna troll.

They follow behind someone, need all gear, spam useless messages on /p and /whisper.

They can't be kicked more often then not, because technically (to the game) they are active in the group, and usually, the tank doesn't speak a word of English (or is simply not reading chat) and carries on running forward.

What topped it off, was when the boss dropped 2 items i could do with, the guy needs them despite his spec/class and wins both by a long shot.

He made 3 people leave, and kicked one tricking the rest of the group into reading his name in the box.

Anyone else encounter anything like this? Does anyone have any logical reasoning as to why they would do it? Does anyone have an excuse from blizzard why we can't rid these idiots more simply?

Sorry, its early-ish and this really got on my nerves, was wondering if its more a problem elsewhere then what i see personally, because i recently came back to wow a month or so ago, and I'm starting to remember why i quit the first time.

I wasn't sure if you douche-bags actually existed or not

I'm sorry you lost loot.

Good thing he didn't steal all the JP and VP you so rightfully earned.

loot loot lootloot

loot loot

mad about loot

If that's all you got from this post, then you need to learn how to read more than one sentence, thanks for trying to make my thread look out of context but you failed sorry pal.

Oh I didn't mention how its a level 30 dung and couldn't give a F*** about the loot he stole, i was just shocked he won it all on top of the douching.

Y'ever had a homeless guy look at you funny on the bus right before he shit his pants?

Did he ruin the bus riding experience for everyone? Can no one ride a bus anymore? Is no bus sacred?

No? Okay, then.

lootlootlootloot paul reiser mad about loot

Banned... I should have saw that coming.

So yeah, anyone with a constructive thought?

I dono I'm not gonna lie, I don't mess with the loot. But I will troll the living crap out of a raid for my own entertainment. Sometimes we go as a guild grp to troll. They're just SOOOOO Boring.

Hunter pet blood lusts the raid. Pally healers BOP tanks. Priests lifegrip players into crap. It's hilariously fun if you go in with the right mindset.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Thank god for /ignore I don't have to watch twice of "oh-so-fonnay & edgy" douches.

Deleted
    There's always going to be someone like that but at least they can't need loot just for the sake of being a-holes anymore. The ignore button is there for a reason, although it doesn't always work cross realm.

But honestly, if you let random people in LFR tick you off like that, you should probably just leave the chat and just focus on your own task. Or queue with a group of friends/guildies, that way you have much more control of the whole situation.

As a last resort, although not instant solution, you can always report him. They did change the report function so that it's rather pointless, but at some point, he probably did use foul language or something like that. Like I had a very immature turd, who kept saying "nigger", "whore" etc. in some LFR.

/report
    Leave dungeon.

He won because you stayed around to be miserable. What more are you trying to get?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's no way to prevent douche-nozzles like that from doing what they do. There's 0 punishment for that kind of intolerant behavior and almost no down side.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

I've proved there is a problem, simply by creating this thread I've already attracted 2 people who have owned up to this kind of behavior, and for some reason, they both think its fine.

The thing is with ignore, is that they are still there, until you manage to get around blizzards ridiculous kicking system, they are still there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsira View Post
    I've proved there is a problem, simply by creating this thread I've already attracted 2 people who have owned up to this kind of behavior, and for some reason, they both think its fine.

The thing is with ignore, is that they are still there, until you manage to get around blizzards ridiculous kicking system, they are still there.
    You could return the favor and cuss him out in the worst ways possible, at least then you wont get a 30-min debuff for leaving if someone kicks you.

Either leave the group or tell your group that you are AFK until you are capable of kicking the griefer/troller. Whatever you do, don't give them a second more of your time than you have to. Also, no reason to get upset, just ignore them and find something else to do for 10 minutes while the situation works itself out.

Everybody needs a chance to "grow up", don't get mad at the kiddies =p

Quote Originally Posted by Nsira View Post
    Is when someone joins, and decides, they are just gonna troll.

They follow behind someone, need all gear, spam useless messages on /p and /whisper.

They can't be kicked more often then not, because technically (to the game) they are active in the group, and usually, the tank doesn't speak a word of English (or is simply not reading chat) and carries on running forward.

What topped it off, was when the boss dropped 2 items i could do with, the guy needs them despite his spec/class and wins both by a long shot.

He made 3 people leave, and kicked one tricking the rest of the group into reading his name in the box.

Anyone else encounter anything like this? Does anyone have any logical reasoning as to why they would do it? Does anyone have an excuse from blizzard why we can't rid these idiots more simply?

Sorry, its early-ish and this really got on my nerves, was wondering if its more a problem elsewhere then what i see personally, because i recently came back to wow a month or so ago, and I'm starting to remember why i quit the first time.
    I think everyone encounters one of these REALLY bad groups once a while. Depending on the mood, Ill just leave and wait for another or some days I would rather fight fire with fire. They think they're playing the game on you, counter it around. Gather a bunch of mobs and wipe the troll or something. Sure youre just becoming part of the problem, but lets just say we're in revolt

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You could return the favor and cuss him out in the worst ways possible, at least then you wont get a 30-min debuff for leaving if someone kicks you.
    Nah, you'll get a ban for profanity instead, that will show 'em!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Nah, you'll get a ban for profanity instead, that will show 'em!
    You don't get bans for simple chat.

i never act stupid in lfd since theres only 5 of us and theres more responsibilities.... but in lfr... well... i do all kinds of crazy crap O-O

sometimes ill use google translate and pretend i dont speak english or ill just say crazy things like LOOSEM THEY GOOSEM YALL, or ill just say nothing but doctor who references, or sometimes ill use gersberms.

for people who dont know about gersberms heres a good reference

Last edited by Immitis; 2013-01-07 at 05:03 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552