New Stalker LUA Error

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FanUpdate.html
    I have this LUA Error that has been messing around with this addon for a long time. The author has since abandon it for years now and this can be a bothersome.
    Code:
    80x Stalker-4.2.03\StalkerData.lua:186: Invalid unit name (nil)
    <in C code>
    Stalker-4.2.03\StalkerData.lua:186: in function "AddPlayer"
    Stalker\Stalker-4.2.03.lua:575: in function "ProcessHostileEvent"
    Stalker\Stalker-4.2.03.lua:390: in function "?"
    CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[15]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[15]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[15]":13: in function "?"
    CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    Chatter-v.1.3.4-8-g85a19f8\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Chatter\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
    nil
    There is one more thign wrong with it and doesn't have a LUA error to go with it. When you click on the event view in the upper right hand of the monitor that shows in the screen shot below shows other info like zone where this person was found. The problem is this zone column just shows all "?" for each person. Should be something simple and the whole column is just all nil values.

Another Thing I would like to do is since there is now cross realm zones I would like to have the name of the person AND the realm they were on.
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw21954.jpg
    In this screenshot it would be nice to have a separate column between NAME and LEVEL to be the REALM column. Not sure if that is worth doing since the name column can just have it setup like other addons with NAME - REALM.
    Last edited by IXBillyXI; 2012-12-19 at 03:03 AM.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Anyone find out how to fix this error?
    Old Computer

New Computer

Still no word on how to fix this LUA Error?
    Old Computer

New Computer