ElvUi Is it possible to hide buff on target/focus frame that don't have duration

Hello as the title says i am wondering if that is possible?

I need it for for my focus target because i use it for purging important buffs but it gets flooded with no duration buffs and so on.

Any help is appreciated!

You could try /ec -> unitframes -> focus -> select debuffs in the drop down on the right side. Then I think it's whitelist filter that filters out everything unless you tell it to show and then add in all the debuffs you would like to see.

Edit
    Same should be doable for buffs.

Edit 2
    I think you add buffs/debuffs to filters via
    /ec -> filters -> select whitelist
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-08 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You could try /ec -> unitframes -> focus -> select debuffs in the drop down on the right side. Then I think it's whitelist filter that filters out everything unless you tell it to show and then add in all the debuffs you would like to see.

Edit
    Same should be doable for buffs.

Edit 2
    I think you add buffs/debuffs to filters via
    /ec -> filters -> select whitelist
    Found it!
    There is a option "Block Auras without duration". I knew i had seen it somewhere! Will try and see if it works the way i wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    Found it!
    There is a option "Block Auras without duration". I knew i had seen it somewhere! Will try and see if it works the way i wanted!
    Yeah that should do what you needed. I forgot about that option for two reasons
    1: I'm not in game right now
    2: I haven't used ElvUI's buff/debuff's. I use Raven.