Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    No it didn't. There's lots of things I still can't tell anyone.

What's the point of an Alpha NDA after it's live/retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    What's the point of an Alpha NDA after it's live/retail?
    There are a lot of things that were in Alpha, or accidentally shown in Alpha, that are not in live/retail yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    There are a lot of things that were in Alpha, or accidentally shown in Alpha, that are not in live/retail yet?
    Some of this, some of them wanting to preserve the specifics of their testing process and also some of Developers telling us things they don't want public knowledge. The last bit is a shame because I've got some awesome quotes screenshotted

15+ Year Old Account
    Once things go live it doesn't matter. I'm not prodding you to release information but these secrets don't matter now. They choose not to implement them and that's that. Now if a NDA would show up on a PTS then the same rules apply until it goes live.

I work for a very large software company and the NDA's are in place for the development process. Once a project, collaboration, etc is complete the NDA's go poof because the product has now hit market.

They matter if they explicitly told us not to tell the public about certain things.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    They matter if they explicitly told us not to tell the public about certain things.
    Perhaps.

But we're not 'public'

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Once things go live it doesn't matter. I'm not prodding you to release information but these secrets don't matter now. They choose not to implement them and that's that. Now if a NDA would show up on a PTS then the same rules apply until it goes live.

I work for a very large software company and the NDA's are in place for the development process. Once a project, collaboration, etc is complete the NDA's go poof because the product has now hit market.
    What you are referring to is the Beta NDA, which you are correct, once gone live, is over. The Friends and Family and the Alpha NDA are completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you are referring to is the Beta NDA, which you are correct, once gone live, is over. The Friends and Family and the Alpha NDA are completely different.
    What about the Gamma NDA?

I've heard it makes people really angry

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    What about the Gamma NDA?

I've heard it makes people really angry
    What's really funny about that is that I was super bored last night and The Incredible Hulk was on, so I watched it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's really funny about that is that I was super bored last night and The Incredible Hulk was on, so I watched it.
    I hope that is at least the one with Edward Norton in it...if it was the cgi one...I just...no.

Too bad Mark Ruffalo didn't get his chance to shine in a real movie, but as it is I don't think the character 'The Hulk' has enough weight to carry an entire movie. I think Ruffalo's Banner is very interesting and works incredibly well with the ensemble in The Avengers.

But I digress lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I hope that is at least the one with Edward Norton in it...if it was the cgi one...I just...no.

Too bad Mark Ruffalo didn't get his chance to shine in a real movie, but as it is I don't think the character 'The Hulk' has enough weight to carry an entire movie. I think Ruffalo's Banner is very interesting and works incredibly well with the ensemble in The Avengers.

But I digress lol.
    Yes, Edward Norton and Liv Tyler.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems the Dendrome is not going to be part of Update 2.2, at least not for now

Dendrome is not part of the current plans for 2.2 - it is a future release and it has developers working on it actively right now.

~Daglar
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...zone-when.html

At the very least i don't have to keep running to the barrier each time i log on the PTS

Yes, Slip, yes you do. It's your job to find these things for us.