Deleted

some questions concerning my current gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

my upgraded items are my trinkets and my leggings. I know it shows up on mouseover, but you shouldn't search for that.

I got some upgrades and they left me with a bunch of questions.

1) shin'ka: Windsong on my server is something like 50-60G. Dancing Steel is like 100X that. seriously, the only scrolls cost 5500G. elitist jerks says that Dancing Steel is only .5% DPS increase over windsong. is this still true? is it worth it to spend that vast markup simply for a minor gain if i'm not doing anything close to progression oriented raiding?

2) I was able to get relic of Xuen for a relatively small price, 5K plus some battle pets I don't use. I thought this was a good deal. am I right in that?

3) what items should I aim for next? I should probably replace my bracers. which boss to aim for? and which of my 2 offset items should I try to replace for tier?

1) shin'ka: Windsong on my server is something like 50-60G. Dancing Steel is like 100X that. seriously, the only scrolls cost 5500G. elitist jerks says that Dancing Steel is only .5% DPS increase over windsong. is this still true? is it worth it to spend that vast markup simply for a minor gain if i'm not doing anything close to progression oriented raiding?
    dancing steel > windsong

2) I was able to get relic of Xuen for a relatively small price, 5K plus some battle pets I don't use. I thought this was a good deal. am I right in that?
    yes

3) what items should I aim for next? I should probably replace my bracers. which boss to aim for? and which of my 2 offset items should I try to replace for tier?
    489>483>476 ..

fair enough...

All of what Jello said was correct. Dancing steel is worth the buy, but if you're concerned about price maybe wait until you have a Normal Starshatter or Normal Shin'ka to buy it. For replacement gear I would shoot for Gara'jal bracers, and replace your helm with the Nullification Greathelm, as it's the best offpiece readily available to you. Another thing to consider is that at your current gear level you should be probably be gemming haste and mixed haste gems.