10+ Year Old Account

plz plz I need help (advice)

I have t2 legend rogue daggers (sleeper and dreamer) and I realy really whish to use them for transmog, but from todays blizz post, blizz wont convert mh dagger to one hand , so prolly nothing from transmog So i need help (advice) to save daggers for maybe future transmog change where I will be maybe able to transmog or finish last part for legend daggers and convert sleeper and dreamer to legendary daggers (what do you think any chance in future blizz will allow legendary weapons to trasmog) ?

thx for any advice :9

cheers

I think there was a tweet a couple months ago where Ghostcrawler said they were contemplating whether or not to let players transmog legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at this point anything anyone post here will be pure speculation and so not that useful for you. I guess the real question here is, do you really wanna use Sleeper and Dreamer for transmog? You'll always be walking around with the "strong daggers, but not that strong" and to be honest they're not that cool looking (and neither is the legendary version of it to be honest).

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinro View Post
    I think there was a tweet a couple months ago where Ghostcrawler said they were contemplating whether or not to let players transmog legendaries.
    Which is likely patch: Next expansion no but really I don't expect to see it for a long long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    So i need help (advice) to save daggers for maybe future transmog
    That part is confusing me. Youre asking to have the stage 2 model and have the final stage model? You could apply the trans to some other mh/oh combo then finish the quest and hope they will let you mog legendary's.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

afaik i think you weren't able to transmog the 'epic' T1 & T2 daggers to begin with. (even if you transmog a MH and/or OH) because it looked too much like a legendary

(ps. personally i think they look like cr*p anyway)