Poll: New Warchief!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Far from saying that Thrall will be again warchief.

Its like me saying :

I like crispy chicken.

And you come here saying that i confirmed that i hate beef.

No point at all sir.
    What? What does this "reinstate Thrall as Warchief" mean to you if not that Thrall will be Warchief again? How much clear do they need to say it to you?

ofc blizzards know who it will be. and ofc they also know the basic lines of the next exp. and i would not be suprised to see they also have the basic lore of the exp after that.

Have people forgotten about Thrall's Kid who we still seem to know nothing about, and what even happened in this case? Could be a technical possibility.

Vote Campfire 2013?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a member of the Alliance that I am, I will miss a lot to Garrosh, he is the only one who knew inflame the Horde-Alliance conflict.

However, I support Vol'jin, as the one who will reunite the Horde and will bring more allies to their ranks, as the zandalari loyal to the King Rastakhan.

Congratulations to the new Warchief: Vol'jin, son of Sen'jin!

Deleted
    Varok Saurfang!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    Have people forgotten about Thrall's Kid who we still seem to know nothing about, and what even happened in this case? Could be a technical possibility.
    He isnt born yet .. and he becomes a warchief ?

Unlikely since Vol'jin was announced as next warchief .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Lor'themar

Because them we can finally have some sophistication on the horde side.
    Orgrimmar needs a catwalk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar, Vol'Jin, or Thrall.

Personally I'd be fine with any of the three. I'd like Sylvanas too, but it simply wouldn't fit her character at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet is on Thrall, because they haven't really spent any time building up any other character to take the role as warchief.

Next patch will likely have more clues, and if any of the others is the next warchief. Well I hope they try to build it up already from the next patch.

He isnt born yet .. and he becomes a warchief ?
    Oh but he is, he's in the orc starting zone when you do one of the dominance offensive quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    My bet is on Thrall, because they haven't really spent any time building up any other character to take the role as warchief.

Next patch will likely have more clues, and if any of the others is the next warchief. Well I hope they try to build it up already from the next patch.

Oh but he is, he's in the orc starting zone when you do one of the dominance offensive quests.
    Ah didnt know that .. cool. Must try that zone once i get there then :P.

If it's gonna be anything other than an orc, horde will lose it's prestige.

I too think maybe Thrall's kid may play into this. He is born, you see him (if you've done the Dom. Off. stuff). Seems like making a point to show that his wife was prego at the end of DS may be a hint of something. Who knows? Either way, I'm sure I'll still play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    If it's gonna be anything other than an orc, horde will lose it's prestige.
    Was there ever any?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimbo83 View Post
    I too think maybe Thrall's kid may play into this. He is born, you see him (if you've done the Dom. Off. stuff). Seems like making a point to show that his wife was prego at the end of DS may be a hint of something. Who knows? Either way, I'm sure I'll still play Horde.
    Infant warchief, nothing can go wrong.

Unless the child is superpowered demigod that is brofisting everyone and shoots homing lasers from his eyes at Sargeras, while changing his own diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    At this point, given the 5.1 storyline, it has to be between Vol'Jin and Lor'themar. My only problem is that I can't see the Orcs rallying behind anyone but another Orc, and certainly not a Blood Elf.
    I was going to say precisely this.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

I haven't seen all the posts here, nor is he an option on the poll, but unless he gets killed/warped somehow during the next few patches, I could almost believe Nazgrim for Warchief. He follows not just Garrosh but the Horde in general. He follows Garrosh because he is the leader for now. Maybe that makes him a poor choice, maybe it makes him a good one. Time will tell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Unlikely since Vol'jin was announced as next warchief .
    Got a source for this "announcement"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    What? What does this "reinstate Thrall as Warchief" mean to you if not that Thrall will be Warchief again? How much clear do they need to say it to you?
    Didn't Zarhym or someone say that information "wasn't completely accurate" or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Didn't Zarhym or someone say that information "wasn't completely accurate" or something?
    Blowing smoke to cover up the gaffe made by someone being interviewed no doubt.

Deleted
    Rexxar, Champion of the Horde!
    and surely the Horde needs its Champion more than ever now?