LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Best item from blingtron?

What is the ''best'' item that blingtron has given you so far? Here's mine

Deleted
    motes of harmony x24 >.>

Yeah, the Eternium Rose.

Or well, I guess you can count the Fire Spirits when I was levelling all my alts' professions. That was pretty useful.

The item that sells for 200g.

Plus the Fire Spirits have saved me thousands of gold leveling my alts professions while you could still use the blingtron on every toon each day.

Deleted
    Only thing i keep on getting is the G91 Landsharks and i have to keep on deleting them becos they are worthless cant even sell them on the Ah ive tried worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rose and many many landsharks

I've gotten a single Fire Spirit and aside from vendor trash I get those landsharks. Love those things. Seriously, having a seemingly unlimited number of targets receiving 37-48k damage at once is kind of awesome during HoF trash.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

A guy in my raid got the Mechano Hog from Blingtron while we were waiting to start the raid. Lucky ****

Ive seen it drop a Depleted Kyparium Bomb mount. 100k g profit for the dude.

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling x2 (Not in the same thou, but 2 days in a row)
    ----+----[BOSS]++++++
    Just because you're special, it doesn't mean you're useful

Ive got that rose several times and I like the land sharks.

Supposedly you can get the new rocket mount from it. Don't know if its true though.

I got the Rhinestone Sunglasses on my mage alt. I was quite pleased with that (Not a pattern sadly, but the actual item itself)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Rhinestone Sunglasses - sold for 15k.

Deleted
    Party grenades - I always delude myself that I will get the goblin rocket...

Obviously the party grenades. It's a party! In a grenade!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Party grenades - I always delude myself that I will get the goblin rocket...
    I feel your pain bro,i feel your pain.

High Society Top Hat!

1 200g rose...........everything else has been crap

I got a Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, and a guildie got the bunny pet - the one with the weapons (the name is escaping me at the min!); think our hunter's blingtron was in a pet mood tonight!