Deleted

[Anime] LF new anime

As the title states i am lf new animes to watch so
    Favourite genres : Action , Romance , Drama , Comedy
    Themes : none in particular
    I would prefer anime suggestions that the graphics and art r not old fashioned (nth against it but makes it unbearable for me to watch)
    so smth that has been released after 2006 i.e would be ok
    I am not rly up to date with the new animes that are coming up this Fall of 2013 so if you got some to recommend , go for it

P.S
    1)By preference no more than the usual number of episodes (11-13)(24-26)
    2)Needless to say i keep up with Naruto / Fairy Tail / One Piece (anime/manga/movies)
    3)I got aside Zetsuen No Tempest to watch but gonna wait for it to finish
    4)I WONT watch code geass
    5)For those who have bothered , i rly appreciate it and thank you in advance

Here's the list of the animes i have watched so far :

Accel World
    Air
    Akikan!
    Angel Beats!
    Ano hana
    Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Another
    Baccano (including specials)
    Bakemonogotari
    Black Lagoon (Season 1 + 2)
    Black Rock Shooter
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
    Btooom!
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Clannad
    Clannad After Story
    Clannad: Another World (Kyou n' Tomoyo Chapter)
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
    Darker Than Black ( Season 1 , Season 1.5 , Season 2)
    Deadman Wonderland
    Death Note
    Durarara!
    Eureka Seven
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood
    Gosick
    Guilty Crown
    Highschool DxD
    Highschool of the Dead
    K
    Kiba
    Kokoro Connect
    Kokoro Connect : Michi Random
    Mirai Nikki
    Naruto
    Nekomonogatari : Kuro
    Nisemonogatari
    Spice and Wolf (Season 1 + 2)
    Samurai Champloo
    Stein's Gate (+ special)
    Sword Art Online
    Toradora!

Best would to be to ask in The Anime Thread here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...me-Chat-Thread

As for my suggestion would be Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    hmm bleach?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm,. going from that list....

Ergo Proxy
    Pandora Hearts
    Claymore
    Blue Exorcist
    Trinity Blood
    Basilisk
    Mai Hime
    Shakugan no Shana

Bleach
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Sym-Bionic Titan
    Samurai 7
    Hikaru no Go

A Sokogeka Sig Production

Deleted
    When it comes to Bleach , i watched only one movie and a couple of episodes not so appealing to me (you could say i got fed of so many episodes after having watched Naruto and One Piece )
    Thnx for helping me out with ur quick replies guys will check em asap! keep em coming tho

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Optomash View Post
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Sym-Bionic Titan
    Samurai 7
    Hikaru no Go
    2)Needless to say i keep up with Naruto / Fairy Tail / One Piece (anime/manga/movies)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by fateshaper View Post
    When it comes to Bleach , i watched only one movie and a couple of episodes not so appealing to me (you could say i got fed of so many episodes after having watched Naruto and One Piece )
    Thnx for helping me out with ur quick replies guys will check em asap! keep em coming tho

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 01:19 AM ----------

2)Needless to say i keep up with Naruto / Fairy Tail / One Piece (anime/manga/movies)[/B]
    i watch Naturo and One Piece on and off. when i get in the mood i start where i left off and watch to latest one then stop for like a year lol

A Sokogeka Sig Production

Deleted
    Just from top of my head, if you have any interest in comedy what so ever you own yourself to watch Azumanga Daioh, it's a classic. After that, if you'll like what you see (mainly the format) try watching Lucky Star, but you need to be quite a geek to really enjoy what it has to offer (pro tip, get that hand txt file with the list of references for each episode). Beck and RideBack both have this dramma/slice of life aspect without the cliche high school theme(even though both deal with people close to that age), with the latter having some action to spice it up.

And as Kasierith suggested, Ergo Proxy is an amazing piece of cyberpunk, a rare guest in modern... well anything honestly. But I would warn you to stay clear of Shakugan no Shanna and Trinity Blood. if you value story telling in any way. But it's a matter of taste.

And when you are done with all that and a some more, like Chaos:Head and Stein:Gate and probably many more trashy things, in half a year time or so, you might wanna try Shingetsutan Tsukihime. It's an example of how much can be told in mere 12 episodes, a truly one of a kind experience. But it's worthless to a person who have not seen both goods and bads of the industry, someone who have not experienced 30 episodes of forest running and an empire being built out of a miner in 20 episodes. This is why I ask you to watch other anime before you come to this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse.