Thread: Ele 4p

Ele 4p

Finally just got my ele 4p, how are people liking it? Currently sitting only one 502 piece for 496 tier so it's not that big of a deal; but how much ilevel are you willing to sack for the 4p?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 483 and a 496 for my legs and chest respectively that would make my 4pc (also have gloves/shoulders). I also have 502 pants and a 509 chest, however, and they simmed higher by about 100 DPS. So I could easily use either and get basically the same result. Total of 33 ilvl increase. I would guess the amount to get equal DPS is about 30-32 ilvls, so sacking up to 30 ilvls to get it seems reasonable.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

The convenience it gives is worth whatever item level you are willing to give up, imo, to a certain extend. I would not sacrifice heroic offpiece gear for LFR 4pc, for instance.

However, when you get into challenge mode dungeons, the 4pc won't apply and it's a bit annoying to get used to how the lightning shield charges stack the normal way. I also think it will be a bit hard to transition T14 to T15.

Deleted
    Half the time I can't even get off the 6-7 stacks...earth shock needs to get off the global cooldown to make this 4p really worth it imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Half the time I can't even get off the 6-7 stacks...earth shock needs to get off the global cooldown to make this 4p really worth it imo.
    Seems better practice to me to change a set bonus than to change a spell, since the set bonus will be outdated whenever a new patch hits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taoforums View Post
    The convenience it gives is worth whatever item level you are willing to give up, imo, to a certain extend. I would not sacrifice heroic offpiece gear for LFR 4pc, for instance.

However, when you get into challenge mode dungeons, the 4pc won't apply and it's a bit annoying to get used to how the lightning shield charges stack the normal way. I also think it will be a bit hard to transition T14 to T15.
    So set bonuses are disabled in Challenge Modes? Good to know, although that sucks >.<