Deleted

WW Barb Gear upgrade. 100M or 20Euro

Pipitoz my barb - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/19848538

could anyone please help me choose an upgrade for 100M or a 20euro budget please? I am a WW barb but i'm feeling i'm a little bit squishy so i wouldn't mind being able to knock out MP6 eventually.

Change Warcry 'Charge' to Warcry 'Impunity' for a start if you feel squishy! Get yourself a high strength and good vitality Immortal King Tribal Binding with if possible 3.0% life steal on it. That will give you your life steal for additional health regen and also the 2set bonus for another 60AR. Consider switching up your Sage Journey boots for IK Stride and boom you have more Str, vit and better resists and ofc the 3set bonus as well.

Those upgrades shouldn't cost much either.

I would say that you should start of small before jumping straight to mp6, if you are doing legendary farming, mp6 is too high to be efficient, you're better off doing mp2 or 3. Only worth going for mp5+ if you are doing key farming.

Few gear points.

Can get a better AV helm, very cheaply, a few million tops.

Can get shoulders with more str and vit as well as life% for a few mil too, possibly with the same armor or more too.

Gloves can get str and vit ones with crit chance and damage for a few mil too.

Neck isn't too bad, no need to make a suddenly change with it.

Chest is ok, but if you have the money go for a fairly high vit IK chest.

Bracers are ok for the mo, no need for a big upgrade without a big cost.

Belt, good lord this needs changing, got for a high str and vit IK belt, or alternatively a witching hour ik belt will be a few mil-10 mil witching hour will be a fair bit more.

Rings need changing, you need to go for at least dualfecta so with crit chance and crit damage usually being cheapest, if you can afford it AS is awesome too.

Legs need changing too, either go for ones with higher str and vit than yours with 2 sockets, or go for set legs i'd say either inna's or depth diggers.

Boots, change these to firewalkers (cheap and nullifies the +% fire damage taken in helm and has movement speed) or go for ice climbers depending on your budget, but with ice climbers you'll have to change bracers to make sure you get 24% mv speed still.

Weapons aren't bad, especially main hand is a nice one, off hand I would say change though, as you want a fast weapon and two bonuses from weapon master. ideally you want to go with a sword or dagger in your offhand, then you have +10% crit chance and +15% damage. aim for one with life steal on it as you don't have enough life steal atm.

As for spec change out animosity to unforgiving for constant fury.

A final point, unless you are doing ubers with War Cry buff, you don't need much over 450 all res. It's only if you're going for ubers that you'll need more all res.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    Weapons aren't bad, especially main hand is a nice one, off hand I would say change though, as you want a fast weapon and two bonuses from weapon master. ideally you want to go with a sword or dagger in your offhand, then you have +10% crit chance and +15% damage. aim for one with life steal on it as you don't have enough life steal atm.
    As far as I know Weapon Master only looks at your main hand to determine the one buff you get.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    I would say that you should start of small before jumping straight to mp6, if you are doing legendary farming, mp6 is too high to be efficient, you're better off doing mp2 or 3. Only worth going for mp5+ if you are doing key farming.
    My barb cant do mp3 or lower, i run out of rage and wotb drops. Even mp4 is a struggle.

I swapped to overpower crushing advance over impuntiy since they bugged the element damage (ticks went from 3700 to 7900 over night, i can see the red numbers), now i stand in stuff and let them kill themselves. I also notice when you reflect damage from mobs with reflect damage, they melt like butter.

Deleted
    Get an IK helm and put a red gem into it- more xp->higher paragon-> more mf
    Screw Vile wards and get rare shoulders with 200+str 10 times cheaper
    Get more str average dmg cd or ias on your amulet
    Get a chest with high vit 3 sockets,all res and 90+str
    Get a lamentation or an IK belt with 200+str
    Get the same pants but add 2 sockets to them
    Get a 2nd dps stat on rings cd or ias and high average dmg
    Get IK boots
    Get a normal oh with high str,vit socket, cd, and lifesteal

Dont use WoTB on low mps you dont have enough fury to keep it up, dont farm high mps unless you do key runs, runining mp0/mp1 is still more efficient and takes much faster to complete. For mp1 switch WoTB for furious charge with merciless assault and you switch out warcry to the charge rune or overpower with whatever rune you like

Deleted
    Thanks a lot peeps now busting mp5 slowly for keys but definitely not being squished like a gnome