View Poll Results: Should we remove mounts and running?

Voters
68. This poll is closed
  • yes it's ruinning immersion

38 55.88%
  • lol remove, holy demonic blue bipedal squid faced space goat is ruinning my immersion lol

13 19.12%
  • lol im ignoring because clearlyby running and mounts im not immersed and ruinning ur fun lol

17 25.00%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Please remove ground mount and running from wow

It's ruining the game. Seriously wt heck with riding robots and cats, i mean wow is medieval. And running ruining MY immersion. I don't run irl, neither do you or are you sayiing you run like tehat from place to place like everday? LMAFAO clearly rpg for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Taking the "No Flying Mounts!" thing to its logical slippery-slope conclusion I see.

Deleted
    Well that was a reasonable post and also well written compared to the other bullshit thread .. but i fear it might get locked .

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has never been classified as medieval. It's a fucking fantasy mmorpg. Doesn't need the same laws as our universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

That came to mind when I saw this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I do run in my normal day to day life. What I don't do is shoot fireballs, fire guns at ppl, take swords every place I go or anything like that. Its a good thing these two don't overlap as much as you may want them to.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. Can we also remove rogues/enhancement shamans while were at it? It's not like blizzard is using them for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did i just read
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I propose we add a timed running mechanism where you can run only for X seconds and every second you run, you lose a given percent of your energy/mana to add some sort of realism to it, Furthermore I would propose all bipedal mounts as well as mounts based on animals that can't run atleast 50 km/h to be deleted from the game.
    Mounts should also have strict race restrictions since I can hardly see most of the mounts resisting a tauren's weight.

Last but not least, I believe a fatigue and weight mechanism should be added to flying mounts, basing itself from your race's weight as well as your armor's weight an your mount's specific resistance, there would be a limit of how high you can fly and for how long. Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I propose we add a timed running mechanism where you can run only for X seconds and every second you run, you lose a given percent of your energy/mana to add some sort of realism to it, Furthermore I would propose all bipedal mounts as well as mounts based on animals that can't run atleast 50 km/h to be deleted from the game.
    Mounts should also have strict race restrictions since I can hardly see most of the mounts resisting a tauren's weight.

Last but not least, I believe a fatigue and weight mechanism should be added to flying mounts, basing itself from your race's weight as well as your armor's weight an your mount's specific resistance, there would be a limit of how high you can fly and for how long. Am I doing this right?
    yes and make plate conduct fire and electric so warriors, dk and paladin die easier by shammy and mages~

Deleted
    I agree OP gravity is such an old concept and I wish Newton had never invented it to begin with, it has only gone for the worse.

We're better off just floating in the air and summoning rockets to increase speed

LOL that was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Well that was a reasonable post and also well written compared to the other bullshit thread .. but i fear it might get locked .
    Would be a real shame if it's locked, especially considering how unbaised this poll is for once
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

10+ Year Old Account
    Please remove strawmen from dead horse beating debates.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove login functionality. Completely, Irrevocably. Even if Morhaime wants it back.

Do we log in to live? No. THERE! QED!

No! Shhhh! Nonononono, shut up! I'm right, you're wrong.

</threadmode>

10+ Year Old Account
    lol remove, holy demonic blue bipedal squid faced space goat is ruinning my immersion lol
    Shut the hell up!

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    ... Taking the "No Flying Mounts!" thing to its logical slippery-slope conclusion I see.
    Soon people are going to want to marry dogs and teacups!

These stupid ground-mount people are ruining my sense of immersion in the game. I think these guys are stupid in the head when they are misguidedly believing that they belong on the ground. They are not experiencing the true 3-dimensional world of azeroth that flying brings.

For the sake of the game and these guys, ground mounts need to be removed from the game, and we need to get back into a 3-dimensional world of immersion.

/signed

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    is the OP butt hurt somehow?

seriously if they did remove mounts and you could only walk most places it would kill the game so fast and make people only hang out in cities, the world would be even more dead than it is now and the game would not be enjoyable, in this day an age people dont like to wait for most things they want it as fast as possible, your request is not at all logical.

There is very little immersion in wow as it is anyway and this wouldnt do anything to improve on this.