Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2 Teaser

World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2 Teaser
    Blizzard just released a teaser for the upcoming Patch 5.2, currently available on PTRs!

wow nice can't wait

Deleted
    Interesting seeing the Jinyu also taking part in this particular raid... interesting indeed...!

Deleted
    Blizzard is going to make us depressed again. There must be some dark and gloomy souls working there

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, these dinosaurs look badass! Pity I'll never get one

love it, can't wait.

Is that Ra-Den prison near the end? Looks...awesome...

I still expect there to be a real trailer, a good one just like 4.2 Rage of the Firelands, and not a sucky one like 4.3 Dragon soul.

Love me some dinos!!!! Like UG <3

10+ Year Old Account
    If those triceratops' are actual mounts for players... and they require dailies to do... it will be the first time I'm motivated to grind any sort of a faction through many dailies. So veautiful!

they forgot to showcase the daily quest hubs and quest givers

Deleted
    My two favorites factions fighting each other makes me sad... I don't know what to do, wich one should I help ? :'(

Deleted
    Most underwhelming teaser ever. But the patch still looks great anyway !

Aw, wanted to see the new Thunder King model in action.

Teaser? More like quick and limited preview :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The dino boss needs a roar like godzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Valegos View Post
    My two favorites factions fighting each other makes me sad... I don't know what to do, wich one should I help ? :'(
    Dude.

This was just a "Hey, here's a small glimpse at what's happening this patch".

Instead of.

"Hey here's the ENTIRE NEW ZONE WITH EVERYTHING, along with LORE MONOLOGUE, CINEMATIC ANIMATIONS, and A FULL RAID PREVIEW."

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Worst teaser ever :/

It seems a lot of people here need to learn the difference between a teaser and a trailer. They are very different things and serve completely different purposes. As a teaser, this was perfectly fine.

Also, Blizzard hasn't put out an actual trailer (the ones with story and voiceovers and such) for a patch since Patch 4.2. Unless you count the MoP cinematic, which I don't. Seems they now prefer to include those as in-game cinematics instead of putting them on youtube.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    My god, this could be THE BEST patch for me! If the mounts arent like 500k G or behind some heroicmode achievs..