[PvP] Astral Shift

Hi !

I've seen a lot of complaints on the fact that Astral Shift is not a very good Defensive CD from a PvP standpoint.

Here is my idea on a Astral Shift change :

Astral Shift
    Instant 3min cooldown
    Your body is transported to the astral plane. You are un-targetable by enemies and you can't target them for 6sec.

It would give us a good escape and way to heal ourselves.

Post any suggestions related to this idea.

Thank you !
    Victory to the Alliance !

to op for resto wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    As OP as a paladin bubble.
    Victory to the Alliance !

but everyone cry how op resto shamans are so we wont have nice things only nerfs, and they added shamanistic rage to elemental so we wont get anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan View Post
    As OP as a paladin bubble.
    Which would be too OP for resto.

yeh AS is too weak imo, and its cause of fucking resto shamans. i mean we cant even soak titan sparks with it, most dps can with baseline abilities......dafuq?

blizz are seriously clueless when it comes to survival, and ele AND enha shaman(both at once) is easier to kill, than 1 resto shaman alone....so so fail.

I really wish they'd make it available while stunned/silenced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    I really wish they'd make it available while stunned/silenced.
    it will be usable while silenced still we dont have any real defense

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Resto isn't OP because of personal defensive CD's. Resto is OP because of mastery/UF and their utility. But leave it to blizzard to not adjust these things and keep nerfing the shaman class as a whole

its really just shit design because enh and now ele have a 1 minute sham rage. i propose they replace astral shift with a shadowform 15% damage reduction talent and just delete resto shaman from the game because they fuckin ruin everything for the other shaman. sort of serious.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    delete resto shaman from the game because they fuckin ruin everything for the other shaman. sort of serious.
    I agree. Let's separate those watery fucks from rest of our class. Tree-hugging-dope-smoking bastards! I might be joking.
    But it's true that when people whine about resto, Blizzard should take a grip and aim those nerfs resto-only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh AS is too weak imo, and its cause of fucking resto shamans. i mean we cant even soak titan sparks with it, most dps can with baseline abilities......dafuq?

blizz are seriously clueless when it comes to survival, and ele AND enha shaman(both at once) is easier to kill, than 1 resto shaman alone....so so fail.
    That's because it's nearly impossible to balance PvE AND PvP abilities at same time. At the moment, Blizzard's most focus is on PvE, such as raiding.