Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sandfury Troll and Amani Troll.

/thread you are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-16408
    No it doesn't, why the fuck would you post something like this without fact checking it?
    Did you really think we'd take your word without looking? It doesn't say ORC in the title at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    Well, for starters, it has three digits in each hand and foot.

Yeah, dats troll mon.

Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.
    Even if you where, MMO champion could have made a mistake.

CAUSE IT HAS 3 FINGERS. THAT'S A TROLL

15+ Year Old Account
    All new orc models will look like Garrosh and Thrall. That way people will know if you are on team Thrall or team Garrosh. Proof? There are pictures of both Thrall and Garrosh, they are new models and orc
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    Dude, it's not an orc. It was mislabeled. Besides, it's a pretty safe conclusion that most, if not all, of those models they previewed are for the thunderking raid and/or the Isle of Giants. Now maybe the new PC models will have elements of these, but I don't think it's a whole package preview.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

It's a troll. If somewhere out there on the internet there is an mmo-champ source saying that it is an orc, it was a mistake.

It's a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    It has tusks..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a troll, you were wrong, get over it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

15+ Year Old Account
    I like this guy, thinking that Troll is an Orc. Are you pherhaps an alliance race trying to fool us?

As has been said: Twotoe'd feet, long face (compared to orc atleast), mohawk, etc.... Also, tusks.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-01-07 at 07:26 PM. Reason: also tusks
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sandfury Troll and Amani Troll.

/thread you are welcome
    Also, is it just me or doesn't the blue one look a lot like a Frostmane/Ice Troll?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That's not from MMO-Champion's database...someone obviously changed the file name and re-uploaded it to Imageshack.

(See the original: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_02_1_1.jpg )

No.... It doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    It's a troll. If somewhere out there on the internet there is an mmo-champ source saying that it is an orc, it was a mistake.

It's a troll.
    You have 1 thing right and 1 thing wrong. Good to know people still actually think on the interwebs.
    Yes troll indeed.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6403/trollmodel.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7629/orcmodel.jpg

Okay now i dont know about any of you but i have been keeping track of these 2 models with every bit of my being.
    These two models have had NO details on them wich brings me to believe that these are the new troll and orc models for in game.
    Of course i could always be wrong but lets look at the details i have. Blizz stated them selfs that the troll and Orc would be the first on there list for Graphical changes. They also stated that they will be working on them throughout this expansion. (if you need the proof just go to the first week that MoP came out on MMO and see for yourself.) Now of course this is all hear say and im most likely just another tin foil hat person, But if you think about how much has NOT been said about this subject by the devs and how much has NOT been said about these 2 models since they came into the community's eyes.

So in my opinion and if my history and details prove me correct then these will be the 2 new models for playable characters in WoW.
    DO NOT quote me on this as no one is correct untill the appropriate details are in place.
    The number of ways you are wrong...

they are both trolls, they will both prolly be trash mobs in the raid/zone of the next expansion, blizzard never said that trolls where first, they said orcs and dwarfs are done, they also said we would NOT see new player models this expansion. the reason no one cares about these models is that they are trash mobs, mate
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    tusks? 3 fingers, 2 toes? no shoes

you are stupid to believe that is an orc
    Two toes, first thing I saw, definitely not and orc.
    @Twinsting Nether EU
    Sokatsui, Retsuhana, Kutohitsugî, Skaoi, Goshintai, Ahres, Palhaço, Shikeishuu, Dorã, Koitika, Noslen, Ahtramedes.

@Ravencrest EU
    Retsuhana

Deleted
    rofl... this thread, that 2nd model is a forest troll. it has tusks, 2 toes, and it looks like a troll....

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_02_1_1.jpg

that link doesn't say orc...

hmmm....

three fingers. two toes? troll physiology
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little optimistic though, the first troll has a beard... I've been wanting one of those on my trolls for a long time.

This picture is false advertising: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/troll

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-16408

Just for reference.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~