Tracking Achievements: Individual vs Account wide

Is it still possible to track individual achievements on our characters since the account wide stuff was implemented? Id like to get my tabard of the achiever (25 tabards) on a couple of alts but I cant tell how many more I need because the armory and in game says I have 30+. Anyone know of a way to track these achievements on a per character basis?

Quote Originally Posted by ignit3e View Post
    Is it still possible to track individual achievements on our characters since the account wide stuff was implemented? Id like to get my tabard of the achiever (25 tabards) on a couple of alts but I cant tell how many more I need because the armory and in game says I have 30+. Anyone know of a way to track these achievements on a per character basis?
    That one is shared account wide iirc.
    You should be able to go to a tabard vendor in your faction city (SW or Org) and get it from them.

Also, you can change your achievements to be individual in the interface options somewhere. I'm pretty sure it'll only be individual from the armoury though...
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-07 at 08:08 PM.

Twenty-Five Tabards is not account-wide (each character has to get 25 tabards).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Twenty-Five Tabards is not account-wide (each character has to get 25 tabards).
    Err, this is odd then... http://i.imgur.com/jhTLu.jpg?1
    ._. The other character that also has it is also on my alt realm and doesn't have 25 tabards.

Guess I'll have to just count them out