Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nothing. Even if I had gold to buy it, it would happen just for further vendoring it, so there would be one less paladinic piece of crap in Azeroth.
    By the way, never understood this kind of hype around t3/old Naxx equip. Why gear in t3 if you buy it from BMAH and have zero level of experience in t3 raiding? Once again someone wants to be a special snowflake?

0, once it become mass availible its loosing its uniqueness

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Nothing. Even if I had gold to buy it, it would happen just for further vendoring it, so there would be one less paladinic piece of crap in Azeroth.
    By the way, never understood this kind of hype around t3/old Naxx equip. Why gear in t3 if you buy it from BMAH and have zero level of experience in t3 raiding? Once again someone wants to be a special snowflake?
    I think most, like me, are attracted to the weapon because of its place in lore. I'm also very fond of the maddening whispers it speaks while you hold it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so say one of the ashbringers showed up on the bmah how much gold would you bid for it before you said "thats enough"
    Nothing.
    Fairbanks is dead. I mean, dead-dead.

100g./10characters
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?