ExtraActionButton macro inquiry

Since I'm not a guru on macro's and google doesn't seem to want to co-operate;

Is it possible to add in the function of [@xxxx] (xxxx=person's name) to the macro? Such as: /click [@Not] ExtraActionButton1 or Focus, etc?

/target <whatever>
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /targetlasttarget

Good ol' Vashj macro still coming in handy...

#showtooltip
    /target focus
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /y <------ LIGHT TO: %t !!!
    /s <------ LIGHT TO: %t !!!
    /script SendChatMessage("!!! LIGHT TO YOU !!!", "WHISPER", "Common", UnitName("target"));
    /targetlasttarget

Huh. Did they actually go back and change Vashj to use the ExtraActionButton? It used to just be an item in your inventory and that was what the macro would point to. Would never have thought they'd bother with that.

Deleted
    I guess he just switched the /use to the /click before posting. Shouldn't make any functional difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I guess he just switched the /use to the /click before posting. Shouldn't make any functional difference.
    Yeas. That's what I did!

What I meant was the "extra action button" didn't exist back then. The original macro would have had /use Tainted Core, there was no ExtraActionButton - if the fight had been designed today, it would very likely have used that button to throw the core to begin with. It just surprises me that they went back and added that functionality (which they would have had to if Woz's macro actually works for vashj).

edit: Maybe you're talking about something completely different, seeing as how your macro says "LIGHT". It's been a long time since I've seen the fight so can't quite remember all the mechanics.
    Last edited by Spiralphoenix; 2013-01-10 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    I meant that the macro used for Vashj had (and still has) /use Tainted Core. Woz simply modified the old vashj macro he had to use the EAB before posting it here. The Vashj fight still uses the item, not the EAB.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    edit: Maybe you're talking about something completely different, seeing as how your macro says "LIGHT". It's been a long time since I've seen the fight so can't quite remember all the mechanics.
    It's for H Sha.

Vashj still uses item with no EAB - so I just took it out of the macro and put in the /click function.

I still run around targetting people and hitting my tainted core macro! Some people are liks "wtf is a tainted core?" others respond back with their macros!